Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Thoughts and Prayers for my Great Uncle Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We found out 2 days ago that he has cancer in both lungs and liver. A lot of tumors in both places. Today he was put in the hospital with what they believed was a blood clot but when they tested it, it turned out to be yet another cancerous tumor in one of his lungs. It was not there a week ago so it is spreading and multiplying really fast. He goes for some more tests next week to see where it started, if it is anywhere else in his body, and where it started. With liver cancer the life expectancy is a year and as of right now, we don't know how long he has had it.

My grandfather and all of his brothers and sisters but one that have already passed away was with some form of cancer so this is an ordeal that keeps hurting my family. If you could keep him and all of his loved ones in your thoughts and prayers it would be greatly appreciated.
i am so sorry to hear that tribe. i will keep him and your family in my prayers.
I'm here for you tribe. I will be thinking about you and your family. Hate to hear that.
Will keep your family in my prayers.
Ill keep your family in my thoughts and prayers Tribe...I know thats a horrible thing for anybody to go through, so may God bless you all through it..
Tribe Im very sorry to hear this and you and your family will be in my hearts and prayers.
Prayers to you and your family.
I'm sorry to hear this... I will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers
Tribe you know if there is anything I can do just yell. He will be in my prayers.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.
Tribe, I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.
Started building a handicap ramp today. He is having a lot of pain trying to sit up because of his lungs mostly so he will probably be mostly bedridden through the rest of the ordeal.
His son works for the Department of Defense in D.C. so he is going to come in asap to get some more time with his dad.
Keep praying guys, something huge may happen but it's looking pretty bleak at this point.
God bless your family. Well keep him in our prayers..
I'm sorry about this tribe! I hope everything works out for him! I love ya!
I will continue to pray for you and your family. This disease is hard to deal with for everyone around. I will add your uncle to my church prayer chain. God Bless.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
He is in the hospital now with pneumonia. This happened a few times when my grandfather had lung cancer. His son got to come in today from Maryland to visit.

Thank you for your prayers and also adding him to prayer chains or mentioning it in church. All of us really appreciate it.