Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Paris at 1A Bishop Brosart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1A Paris takes on 1A Bishop Brosart October 12 in Alexandria, who wins and why?
Paris gets the road W, locks up the district, and a 1st round bye. That's the good news. The bad news is they will get either Paintsville or Raceland as their 1st game which won't be pretty either way.
Paris by 14. Could be worse and have Beechwood in their district
Greyhounds get the W.
Upset Alert :popcorn:

Bishop Brossart 35
Paris 34
I agree with 64. Paris better come ready to play, or they will leave with a L. Go Hounds!
If Brosart wins and Nicholas beats Bracken County, who wins district?
Weakest district in the entire state
Totally agree. To be honest they should make 2A the new 1A and take all the city seed Small 1A Schools and combined them with the County Schools.
Cledog30 Wrote:Totally agree. To be honest they should make 2A the new 1A and take all the city seed Small 1A Schools and combined them with the County Schools.

Paris hater.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Paris hater.

Not a Paris hater. I went to Paris and played from middle school throughout high school. Just stating a fact.
Can’t hack on Paris. They have two more state titles than the rams. Some really good teams and talent have gone through that place.
Cledog30 Wrote:Not a Paris hater. I went to Paris and played from middle school throughout high school. Just stating a fact.

What’s the fact? Paris by their record (fact) is playing competitively in their district over the past 5 years. They may not be in the top 5 but definitely in top 15-10, with a year or two in top 10 in class A. I’d rather have more kids involved in sports than playing video games. Nobody is calling for Bourbon County to shut down their boys basketball program because they have had a decade plus of losing teams.