Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A Knox Central @ 4A Franklin County 10/12/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Knox Central 6-1
Franklin County 5-2
Possible regional final matchup. Appears both will be the 1 seeds from the 4th and 6th districts.
Panthers by 7
Good hard fought game on both sides. Panthers 21-13
This is a tough one :pondering: I Like Beer, I Like Knox in a close one in a high scoring game

Knox Central 42
Franklin County 41
Who has the Panthers played this season? What do they bring to the table? My flyers have been a team that has mixed it up along the way at times and played below average at times? Anyone seen them both in person ?
Knox Central has made me a believer!

Knox Central 28
Franklin Co. 14
Knox 31-28. 4th Qtr FG wins this one.
FCSPY Wrote:Who has the Panthers played this season? What do they bring to the table? My flyers have been a team that has mixed it up along the way at times and played below average at times? Anyone seen them both in person ?

I saw Franklin against Boyle and I saw Knox against Southwestern in a controlled scrimmage. I'll be honest I was not impressed with Knox but it was not much more than a practice against a pretty good SW team. I have always liked Franklin under their current head coach but they seem to lose focus at puzzling times.

I thought Wayne would beat Knox and although Knox hasn't played much of a schedule they have beaten all the teams they should have and by a decent margin so I think they are better than I thought they were. Two weeks ago I would have picked Franklin be a couple of TD's but Knox might get them.
Franklin wins this one by 7, Knox wins rematch by 14.
Have been really impressed with FC QB
64black&gold Wrote:I saw Franklin against Boyle and I saw Knox against Southwestern in a controlled scrimmage. I'll be honest I was not impressed with Knox but it was not much more than a practice against a pretty good SW team. I have always liked Franklin under their current head coach but they seem to lose focus at puzzling times.

I thought Wayne would beat Knox and although Knox hasn't played much of a schedule they have beaten all the teams they should have and by a decent margin so I think they are better than I thought they were. Two weeks ago I would have picked Franklin be a couple of TD's but Knox might get them.

FC, did not look good vs Boyle at all. That is for sure. Wayne County dug a huge hole against Knox from what I heard. interesting match up.
Where are the Knox posters, :Cheerlead
:lame:
Knox Central will roll in this one.
Taking my Flyers in this one. This young Franklin County team is starting to come together!
Knox will win by 10
64SUR you always pick a high scoring game.
Lots of predictions. But no reasons ? Explain your pick?
Knox keeps it rolling 34-21
Knox is just a different team from what they been in the past. Before it was a hard nosed run run pass offense. Now its pass pass pass and then maybe run. But dont let them fool you they can still run the ball very good. But they pass pretty darn good too.
64SUR Wrote:Where are the Knox posters, :Cheerlead

I'm here :betterthanexpected: . Dont know what has happened to the rest.

Rest assured I can carry their banner all by my lonesome if need be.:truestory:
Last year seems like they threw a lot vs the flyers. Fchs had 7-8 turnovers. Ur I dot. Remember Knox exactly running it down their throat ?
But I don’t *
FCSPY Wrote:Last year seems like they threw a lot vs the flyers. Fchs had 7-8 turnovers. Ur I dot. Remember Knox exactly running it down their throat ?

You must have a very bad memory then. Last year against Franklin County KC ran for 313 yards and passed for 171.

Carton 11 rush 142 yards
E Mills 16 rush 121
Author 6 rush 23
Floyd 3 rush 13
Bays 2 rush 7
Z Mills 2 rush 5
Worley 5 rush 2
Passing Worley 14 att 9 comp 171 yards
So yes KC did run it down their throat. :biglmao:
I was there and I know the numbers, just wasn’t a lopsided game physically is what I met.
Numbers show lopsided.
:dudecomeon:
FCSPY Wrote:I was there and I know the numbers, just wasn’t a lopsided game physically is what I met.
You must have too much coolaide that day..:beg:
:betterthanexpected:
E's Army Wrote:Numbers show lopsided.

Numbers dont lie...:blondetea
LOL, have it your way. Not my perception. Hopefully for my groups sake its different this time around. Enjoy the bus trip! Bring a fan that FCHS gym stays HOT on Friday nights.
Its GAME DAY people.