Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This woman is crazy!! MUST WATCH!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.break.com/index/hannityloon.html

It speaks for itself...BTW

Brent and Shirley Roper
3640 SW Churchill Rd
Topeka, KS 66604
785-273-7262
785-273-0277
785-273-1080
FYI they were there to protest at the miners funeral in West Va and couldnt believe that they were threatened.

She was on the Ron and Fez show about 6 months ago and it may have been the funnest thing I have ever heard, as she was ripped apart and wasnt smart enough to know what they were doing to her.
I seen this on H&C a few months ago, and it still makes me just as mad now as it did then. I cant believe that panzy Colmes even bolted a few lines at her. But as great as Hannity is in this, he was even better when he was dissecting that idiot Al Sharpton the other day. But those people are ignorant. Another batch of Waco Wackos..Give them a year or so, they'll all kill themselves drinking poison kool-aid or something.
I hate this woman and that church. They're a disgrace.
Its IDIOTS like this who are POSING as Christians that make the rest of us look bad.
why put a trashy b**ch like that on tv she to stupid to breath.
Here is some hilarious video of Michael Moore messing with that freaky woman's Daddy.

Although I strongly disagree with this woman, I really don't think I should comment and get carried away with it.
I talked to Brent Roper and asked how he could have signs like that at a funeral and he said something about god's wrath coming down on this f*g nation and how there are no innocent people on earth. He also said that funerals are dumb because they're is no way to bring them back and I said so you would go to your own family members and protest like that and he avoided the question just like his wife did on H&C. Those people are a cult. Who can possibly think up and idea like that? It's like there not even humans. :confused:
This is awful. To thnik that this woman is saying such things. I am a christian and as a Baptist as well, I am ashamed of this. THANK GOD that they are not affiliated with any mojor baptist groups. In fact, as many other groups the Southern Baptist Convention that my and many other churches are in here in the commenwealth, condems this church.
he bashed her back harshly......... she deserves it, but I thought reporters were supposed to be non-biased
You called these freaks? Tell me you blocked youre call!
I tried to block it but it wouldnt go through so i just left it unblocked...again, the craziest people I have ever talked to.
Why even give people like that a chance to be heard on national tv? Just as bad as what she is a saying.
I saw that a long time ago and have read quite a bit about them the last few months.

They had planned on protesting the funerals of the VTech students but I don't think they went through with it.

They're truly a joke.
I just hope that when one of them dies, there is a protest at their funeral to show them what it feels like. Or I even wonder if they will protest their own familys funeral.