Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland vs Bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raceland is hosting Bye this week. We have had trouble with Bye this year. They are undefeated, unscored on and hard to deal with; they won’t trade film with us. Anyone else having trouble with Bye’s coaches?
This is hard to believe but I think Boyle had a hard time with them last week. I think they had the same results as all the other teams.
Yes Sir we are as Well. You guys should Tavel down and scrimmage with us .. 😬😬
I had also heard that Bye was going to put a running clock on the big T this year.
WhoYaWith Wrote:This is hard to believe but I think Boyle had a hard time with them last week. I think they had the same results as all the other teams.

Bye continues to be so predictable on offense and defensive and yet get the same results.
What’s their classification? I heard that they have hundreds of teams across the country scheduled this week and and they are even taking on some college and NFL teams.
The favorite to win the east cruises past bye & well in their way to Kroger field.
Gargamel Wrote:The favorite to win the east cruises past bye & well in their way to Kroger field.

You must be a miserable human. Try to have a little fun and you’re still a rear end. I never see you post anything positive. I only hope you’re single, live up a holler somewhere and I pray you don’t have offspring! They’d be the most annoyed people on earth, besides posters on here who have to put up with your negative bull crap. I’ll pray for you and hope the good Lord can help you become happy and positive.
I'm ready for bye to leave town. We have been playing bye the last 3 weeks. Very likely again this week.
Jarons Wrote:I'm ready for bye to leave town. We have been playing bye the last 3 weeks. Very likely again this week.

I’m not sure I interpreted you correctly. If I didn’t, I’m sorry.
Should be able to win this one
sidelinedoc Wrote:I’m not sure I interpreted you correctly. If I didn’t, I’m sorry.

Ummm...I was confused on your comment Doc Hahahah.I think he was playing along with us! Hahahah
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Ummm...I was confused on your comment Doc Hahahah.I think he was playing along with us! Hahahah

Sometimes I over think things. It’s one of my rare faults. Smile
sidelinedoc Wrote:I’m not sure I interpreted you correctly. If I didn’t, I’m sorry.

I live in one of the hardest hit areas of Hurricane Florence. We have been out of school since September 10, we have not had a game since August 31. It is unknown when school will start again. There has been more than $30 million worth of damage the the schools. The county was cleared to start practice last Friday.
A positive note was that I was able to go to KY and catch the Rams against Valley while hiding from the hurricane.
Jarons Wrote:I live in one of the hardest hit areas of Hurricane Florence. We have been out of school since September 10, we have not had a game since August 31. It is unknown when school will start again. There has been more than $30 million worth of damage the the schools. The county was cleared to start practice last Friday.
A positive note was that I was able to go to KY and catch the Rams against Valley while hiding from the hurricane.

Thats horrible Jarons...football means nothing when real life hits so hard like that.I hope you and all in that area get back to normal as soon as possible!
Heard the bye was having all officials from Ironton 👍
BuckeyeRam Wrote:Heard the bye was having all officials from Ironton 👍

Better than that crew we had at Somerset Confusednicker:
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Thats horrible Jarons...football means nothing when real life hits so hard like that.I hope you and all in that area get back to normal as soon as possible!

Things are starting to return to normal. Like I said practice started on Friday, my son is practicing and has a game on Thursday (soccer, he was forced to choose between soccer or football).
Back to the thread. Rams will put a running clock on Bye on their way back to Kroger Field.
It’s hard to talk crap to bye too. Never responds to my idiocy.
It seems that Bye never gets beaten but somehow they never make it far in the playoffs.
We suffered a loss following bye, so i am not a fan of bye. I place all blame for us playing flat on bye, because we must have been shell shocked by bye. I really dislike bye, it’s hard enough to keep,kids attention for one week, and bye makes you do it for two weeks.
WhoYaWith Wrote:It seems that Bye never gets beaten but somehow they never make it far in the playoffs.

I heard it was cause they play a weak schedule during the regular season. Lol
Jarons Wrote:I live in one of the hardest hit areas of Hurricane Florence. We have been out of school since September 10, we have not had a game since August 31. It is unknown when school will start again. There has been more than $30 million worth of damage the the schools. The county was cleared to start practice last Friday.

I am so sorry to hear this. You know it's bad when you see it on tv but when you hear specifics on it's damage, it's sad. I hope things normalize soon!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:It’s hard to talk crap to bye too. Never responds to my idiocy.

This may be the understatement of the year! :biglmao:
Orange Blaze Wrote:What’s their classification?
I think they're a private school.
Slic Ric Wrote:I think they're a private school.

Very private.
Slic Ric Wrote:I think they're a private school.

every year they manage to have a bunch of kids no one has ever seen or heard of. impossible to prepare for. i just hopenthey end up being a no show.
Since someone is picking on my buddy Garagmel, I have to make a prediction:
There will be exactly as many penalties called on Raceland against Bye this week as there were called against them against Pikeville in the playoffs last year.:devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:Since someone is picking on my buddy Garagmel, I have to make a prediction:
There will be exactly as many penalties called on Raceland against Bye this week as there were called against them against Pikeville in the playoffs last year.:devilflam

Do you want my wrath, too? Garg needs a happy pill.

And please stop with the officiating thing. Those guys were assigned and from Western KY and Lexington area, I believe. Whining does not become you. :please:
sidelinedoc Wrote:Do you want my wrath, too? Garg needs a happy pill.

And please stop with the officiating thing. Those guys are assigned and from Western KY and Lexington area, I believe. Whining does not become you. :please:

Not whining at all, just still amazed. I have been on here a long time and you can believe if it had happened just the opposite Raceland people on here would have gone completely nuts. I don't care if the refs were from Timbuktu, 10 or 11 penalties and a TD called back against one team and no penalties against the other in a very evenly matched game (state semifinals no less) is a zillion to one shot and doesn't come close to passing the smell test.

And I like you on here but your post attacking Gargamel sounded waaaay more unhappy than Gargamel's post.

I will stop now. Good luck against Bye.:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2