Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Clay 51 Scott County 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Shocker! Congrats to Devils.
Wow!! This surprises me.

Congratulations Henry Clay!
Upset of the night, IMO.
Westside Wrote:Upset of the night, IMO.

Mine to. Wow! Nice win HC.
I have never said Henry Clay's mascot out loud nor have I ever worn a Tshirt with their mascot on it. lol

Even though my grand daughter cheered there for 4 years.
Wow!!
I've been telling everyone that Scott Co was overrated.
Im kinda puzzled. Scott county beat moeller and then got throttled by lasalle. Both are good ohio teams. Last night lasalle lost to Moeller. Then Scott county was out classed by Henry clay? This doesn’t add up in my estimation.

Phenomenal win for Henry clay!
surprising.
Woodsman Wrote:Im kinda puzzled. Scott county beat moeller and then got throttled by lasalle. Both are good ohio teams. Last night lasalle lost to Moeller. Then Scott county was out classed by Henry clay? This doesn’t add up in my estimation.

Seems like they are taking some nights off Smile
Woodsman Wrote:Im kinda puzzled. Scott county beat moeller and then got throttled by lasalle. Both are good ohio teams. Last night lasalle lost to Moeller. Then Scott county was out classed by Henry clay? This doesn’t add up in my estimation.

Complacency kills!
MountainSports Wrote:Complacency kills!

I’ve seen Henry clay play. With all do respect....the are not very good at all.
Woodsman Wrote:I’ve seen Henry clay play. With all do respect....the are not very good at all.

How do you define not very good?

Henry clay has been beaten by Arguably the best team in the state Cov Cath, another top 5 team in 5A in Southwestern, and the top team in 4A Johnson central. Also the Jc and Sw games were fairly close.

I would say that Henry Clay is a Top 8 team in 6A. Which I would then define the top 8 schools in each class as pretty good ball clubs.