Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 9-Johnson Central 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice win for the dawgs!:p
GREAT job dawgs. Keep rolling along. Who pitched for the Dawgs.
Jeff Cyrus pitched 6 and then Morgan pitched the 7th!
Great win for the Dawgs. Was going to attend this one but my daughter had a softball game at the same time.
sure is quiet on here today Puff-usually anytime JC is mentioned you get all kinds of comments!!
Way to go Dawgs. Nice district win. The boys played hard. Jordon Miller, #22, has sure improved . Can't wait for the next one. I sure hate this loss for JC!!!!!
JC is struggling right now they had beter get it in gear. But congrats to the Dawgs on the win...
Dawg@heart Wrote:sure is quiet on here today Puff-usually anytime JC is mentioned you get all kinds of comments!!
Yea I know just think when thy were talking about being in the top 25 in the state they were all over the board with comments but now they dont seen to want to comment about the spanking they got last night.
Batpuff Wrote:Yea I know just think when thy were talking about being in the top 25 in the state they were all over the board with comments but now they dont seen to want to comment about the spanking they got last night.

Spanking? Smile It was a close game throughout and I don't think JC threw their one or two unlike LC. I will say that LC is probably better than JC right now but to say that was a spanking is hilarious. Two run game in the sixth and JC had the tying runs on. Spellcheck?
Eagle Eye Wrote:Spanking? Smile It was a close game throughout and I don't think JC threw their one or two unlike LC. I will say that LC is probably better than JC right now but to say that was a spanking is hilarious. Two run game in the sixth and JC had the tying runs on. Spellcheck?
You just have to consider the source whenever he decides to post. When any team from Lawrence wins he usually has some type of smack to talk but look out if they loose because it's always the officials fault. ****Edited for content****

Congrats to the Dawgs on the victory last night. They have a great program.
Batpuff Wrote:Yea I know just think when thy were talking about being in the top 25 in the state they were all over the board with comments but now they dont seen to want to comment about the spanking they got last night.
I wouldn't expect any thing more out of you Batpuff. Make some outlandish comment about something you were not even there to see and know absolutely nothing about. Very typical. Like someone else said, it was really like Central threw one of their aces or something. After everybody threw over the past weekend tournament there was nobody left to throw. Lets just see how cocky you get Batpuff when you go up against some 91MPH heat when Fyffe throws at a time when it really matters. But then again we all know that the umps will be the one that cheats Lawrence when that happens, dont we?
****Edited for content****
this may be completely wrong but what i was told was that lawrence pitched their number 3 pitcher as well as central did...if im wrong correct me, but that is what i was told
<P>Eagle eye and golden Eagle how do you all think the bulldogs stack up in the region.Id like to see Morgan roberts and company get a shot at winning the region.</P>haha sounds like batbuff is gettin a spankin now!!
You all kill me I have the right just as you do to talk smack if I so chose and 9 to 4 is a spanking. And no I wasn't there had more import things to attend like my daughters game. Look all you all can do is talk smack to me what about the game Oh wait they threw there number three pitcher, just as we did. It doesn't matter id it was one or five they threw. Its the same thing from you every time JC loses. You only talk a good game when there winning. And what does basketball have to do with baseball anyways.

It doesnt matter if it was tied going into the bottom of the 7th. If they give up that many runs then you got spanked.
Quote: As far as spanking, just like everything else you comment on, you dont have a clue.
Do you know me I doubt it so before you go and say I have no clue then get your facts straight.
Old school Dawg Wrote:<P>Eagle eye and golden Eagle how do you all think the bulldogs stack up in the region.Id like to see Morgan roberts and company get a shot at winning the region.</P>haha sounds like batbuff is gettin a spankin now!!

They have a great shot at winning this region!! It is really sad that the region will probably be easier than the district. They have a great rotation and have a good team. Batpuff doesn't really have a clue. A spanking is a five inning shalacking or when a team is never in the game. I was told by a Lawrence County person that Cyrus was there number two but Shepherd ( I think that is his name) was a close third. Conley is Central's number three but has been having arm problems. Batpuff, I see where Lawrence spanked Boyd County 4-3!Big Grin
Eagle Eye Wrote:They have a great shot at winning this region!! It is really sad that the region will probably be easier than the district. They have a great rotation and have a good team. Batpuff doesn't really have a clue. A spanking is a five inning shalacking or when a team is never in the game. I was told by a Lawrence County person that Cyrus was there number two but Shepherd ( I think that is his name) was a close third. Conley is Central's number three but has been having arm problems. Batpuff, I see where Lawrence spanked Boyd County 4-3!Big Grin

Yea they sure did spank Boyd Co. A Lion team that will probably win the 16th region.
Batpuff Wrote:Do you know me I doubt it so before you go and say I have no clue then get your facts straight.
One doesn't have to know you to realize how you are, all we have to do is read your posts. Heck,I bet some of your co Lawrence County fans get tired of you. ***edited for content*** Last night's game was between two if the best baseball programs in the State of Kentucky and all you do is come on here with your usual flaming.
Old school Dawg Wrote:<P>Eagle eye and golden Eagle how do you all think the bulldogs stack up in the region.Id like to see Morgan roberts and company get a shot at winning the region.</P>haha sounds like batbuff is gettin a spankin now!!
There's not a doubt in my mind that this year's 15th region champ will come out of the 57th district. Sadly,it will all depend on the 57th district draw. I'll tell you this Old school Dawg, of course I want Johnson Central to win the 15th but if they don't I'll be pulling for Lawrence County. I have a lot of friends in Lawrence County and I wish them all of the best because I realize that for every fan like BatPuff there are a thousand more like yourself. Good luck to the Dawgs the rest of the season.
Batpuff Wrote:Yea they sure did spank Boyd Co. A Lion team that will probably win the 16th region.
Hey there Mr. Batpuff Johnson Central also beat Boyd County 2-0 and Lawrence beat them by only one run, by a 4-3 score. That's a little more of a point spread than Lawrence beat them by. Is that a spanking. No, I've got a liitle more sense and understand the game a little more than to make a stupid statement like that.

Not to take anything away from Lawrence Co.'s win but they did not really spank Boyd at all. Yes they won, but Lawrence got a lot of help when Boyd's pitcher, Perkins got ill and had to be removed from the game after he pitched the first 3 scoreless innings . Boyd proceeded to make 6 errors the rest of the way while Lawrence only had 4 hits in the game. Lawrence never generated an offensive attack, but rather capitalized on Boyd miscues. Again there Mr. Batpuff lets see how cocky you can get when you might have to face Justin Moore @ Boyd Co, again when it might really mean something.
Batpuff Wrote:Do you know me I doubt it so before you go and say I have no clue then get your facts straight.
Oh, but I do know who you are. You see I am a huge Golden Eagle fan, but I do have great Lawrence Co. family ties to some of your players as well as your skipper. Matter of fact I probably know more about the Lawrence Co. program than you do. By reading some of your posts it is very evident that I do know more. If you only had a clue as to what your own fans thought of your knowledge of Lawrence Co. sports, you might shut up a while.
rooster Wrote:Hey there Mr. Batpuff Johnson Central also beat Boyd County 2-0 and Lawrence beat them by only one run, by a 4-3 score. That's a little more of a point spread than Lawrence beat them by. Is that a spanking. No, I've got a liitle more sense and understand the game a little more than to make a stupid statement like that.

Not to take anything away from Lawrence Co.'s win but they did not really spank Boyd at all. Yes they won, but Lawrence got a lot of help when Boyd's pitcher, Perkins got ill and had to be removed from the game after he pitched the first 3 scoreless innings . Boyd proceeded to make 6 errors the rest of the way while Lawrence only had 4 hits in the game. Lawrence never generated an offensive attack, but rather capitalized on Boyd miscues. Again there Mr. Batpuff lets see how cocky you can get when you might have to face Justin Moore @ Boyd Co, again when it might really mean something.

Well we will face Boyd Co again but it will be at home.
rooster Wrote:Oh, but I do know who you are. You see I am a huge Golden Eagle fan, but I do have great Lawrence Co. family ties to some of your players as well as your skipper. Matter of fact I probably know more about the Lawrence Co. program than you do. By reading some of your posts it is very evident that I do know more. If you only had a clue as to what your own fans thought of your knowledge of Lawrence Co. sports, you might shut up a while.
Oh I do have a clue.
bigE Wrote:this may be completely wrong but what i was told was that lawrence pitched their number 3 pitcher as well as central did...if im wrong correct me, but that is what i was told
Conley was Central's #3 last season, but he does have arm problems right now and may not hold that distiction right now. Regardless the score was still only 4-3 when he came out after he walked 4 straight batters in the 3rd and had gone 77 pitches through 2 and 1/3 innings. Even though the pitcher Cenntral put in to follow is almost our last option, he still managed to hold Lawrence pretty well in check until the bottom of the 6th.
Batpuff Wrote:Oh I do have a clue.
Your own fans tell me you dont have the first inkling.
If you go back and read my past posts you will see that in the preseason I got into a little disagreement with a Paintsville fan about how I thought that Lawrence was pretty well on about the same level as Central and Paintsville. I've said it all along and I still say it. I do respect Lawrence , because like I said those are some of my people, but I do have to admit that guys like Batpuff have a way of clouding one's respect. ***Edited for content***
Batpuff Wrote:Well we will face Boyd Co again but it will be at home.
Better hope and pray you dont see Justin Moore then. I guarantee you wont be so cocky when that one is over.
Batpuff Wrote:Well we will face Boyd Co again but it will be at home.
Wont matter where you play them.
I am an adult fan of Lawrence County!!! Come on guys-give Puff a break! All of us are biased when it comes to our home team-thats human nature. The LC/JC game was a good one-no excuses either way. Making excuses only takes away from the players! Facing Justin Moore (or Fyffe) should be an exciting thing-kinda like facing Stevie Blevins when he was around. Both guys are great athletes with bright futures. I personally am proud that our local (local to me is up or down the river!!) talent is being given the opportunity to move on to the next level and they have earned our respect, no matter where they play high school ball.
Congrats on the win JC, but seeing both play I dont think LC will be able to handle the heat of JC aces, but then again who knows its why we play the game.
Pages: 1 2