Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. at Greenup Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greenup is giving up a lot of rushing yards and Rowan is pretty good at running the ball. Maybe a bad combination for the Musketeers.

What do you guys think?
What is the injury report on both teams?
If Rowan wins the toss they should take the ball. If Greenup scores first, this game could bet ugly. With the style of play, Rowan is not a comeback type team.
washed up Wrote:If Rowan wins the toss they should take the ball. If Greenup scores first, this game could bet ugly. With the style of play, Rowan is not a comeback type team.

The only team they haven’t came back on is Ashland?
As a Greenup fan this is a scary one considering how physical Rown County runs the ball. Greenup will have to score every time they get the ball or this will be another Lawrence county game all over again.
Gc has to get confidence back this is a pivotal game for them in there schedule
Bama-Cat Wrote:As a Greenup fan this is a scary one considering how physical Rown County runs the ball. Greenup will have to score every time they get the ball or this will be another Lawrence county game all over again.

I completely agree. I was going to post this almost verbatim but you beat me to it.
Game against two struggling programs (overall). I do think Rowan is playing more at a better clip.

Rowan by 20
GC needs to be prepared for Rowan Co. Not going to be an easy game for either team by any means.
GC passing game will prevail in this game! Rowan is a running power game ...one dimensional...gotta have both!
ashland Wrote:GC passing game will prevail in this game! Rowan is a running power game ...one dimensional...gotta have both!

Well actually you don't if your opponent can't stop it. Ashland was able to and JC can but can Greenup? Rowan's best defense will be to keep GC's offense standing in the mud on the sidelines...and it will be muddy.

If Rowan beats GC that puts them in the #3 spot in the playoffs vs most likely Bourbon or Harrison....and they beat Bourbon soundly already on the road.
Tough call on this one, Rowan by 1 point.
32-21 Gc gets the W in a must win game
Walked on Greenup's field this morning. It's going to wet muddy game for sure
hope im wrong but with the numbers LC put up on the ground and the field conditions, im afraid the musketeers may struggle this evening. greenup is goina need a few big plays to win this game bc Rowan is goina control the clock. again, i hope im wrong but going with my gut here.

RC 38
Greenup 21
correction

RC 28
GC 21

stupid fat fingers...
Muddy field should be the power teams, Rowan County, advantage.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:hope im wrong but with the numbers LC put up on the ground and the field conditions, im afraid the musketeers may struggle this evening. greenup is goina need a few big plays to win this game bc Rowan is goina control the clock. again, i hope im wrong but going with my gut here.

RC 38
Greenup 21

The wetter the better for Rowan! If Rowan puts up 38 like you predict I really like their chances! :rockon:
Close one but greenup pulls through. 30-28
Bandit29 Wrote:The wetter the better for Rowan! If Rowan puts up 38 like you predict I really like their chances! :rockon:

38 was a typo lol 28-21 Rowan was my corrected prediction
Rowan wins , 28-18