Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6A Central Hardin @ 5A Southwestern 09/28/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Warriors by 10
I'll take Central Hardin in a close one.
This one may get ugly. Central Hardin is down to their 5th QB.
Southwestern by 21
Southwestern 42
Central Hardin 21
:popcorn:
Glory_Days Wrote:This one may get ugly. Central Hardin is down to their 5th QB.
Southwestern by 21

Gosh, that's impossible to recover from!!!
Westside Wrote:I'll take Central Hardin in a close one.

SW by 3 TDs. What’s the facts supporting this being a close one? SW is a legit top 20 in Ky Team.
factsonlyplease Wrote:SW by 3 TDs. What’s the facts supporting this being a close one? SW is a legit top 20 in Ky Team.

I love SW. But their best win is against an average Mad. Central team and a tight game against a decent Henry Clay team. Central Hardin got drilled by South Warren but played Bowling Green very tough. SW had poor games against Dunbar and Henry Clay. I def. think SW is the better football team but I don't think they are leaps and bounds better than Central Hardin.
factsonlyplease Wrote:SW by 3 TDs. What’s the facts supporting this being a close one? SW is a legit top 20 in Ky Team.

You have convinced my to reconsider my prediction. Central Hardin will not win a close one. Central Hardin will blow SW out. :biggrin:
The injuries are a shame, because Central Hardin did play Bowling Green solid in the first week (watched online). Hopefully they get some things worked out before Friday because they weren't very impressive the last two weeks. I think the halftime score was something like 14-6 against Warren Central. They still have size throughout and an absolute beast at RB. I feel Southwestern's speed will prevail.