Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Beechwood @ 6A Simon Kenton 09/28/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Can SK take them 2 years in a row?
Beechwood by 3.
Beechwood 21 to 14
I’ll guess beechwood by 14 points. Maybe more. Have not seen sk play this year.
SK by 14 at least
Look at Highlands/SK score. SK is terrible. Beechwood might beat Highlands
Beechwood rolls.
BW wins by 3 scores.
Beechwood 33-19
This should be another tough game for 1A Champ Beechwood :popcorn: going with Simon Kenton

Simon Kenton 35
Beechwood 28
sidelinedoc Wrote:Can SK take them 2 years in a row?

Man, what a schedule for a 1A school.
If SK gets beat they will drop BW of their schedule.
bo67 Wrote:Look at Highlands/SK score. SK is terrible. Beechwood might beat Highlands

Did Highlands dominate that game? I'm not questioning you opinion just trying to figure out the separation between the two teams. I haven't seen either team.

I realize the score was a washout, but the yardage slightly favored Simon Kenton. Highlands got 2 non-offensive TDs so that cut into their yardage on offense.
Beechwood gets out coached and out manned in this lopsided victory by the Pioneers. They will just be too much from the men from Independence. 37-12
Glory Days Plus HHS ran the opening KO back. No excuse. Their KO is easy to defense if you stay disciplined
Beechwood 28
Simon Kenton 24
Beechwood by 17 points. And if SK does lose to a 1A team, regardless of the score, the Pioneers should drop out of the top 10 in 6A for sure.
bo67 Wrote:Glory Days Plus HHS ran the opening KO back. No excuse. Their KO is easy to defense if you stay disciplined

Highlands has been running that return since Hector was a pup. Stay in your lanes guys.
Woodsman correct. If your kicker cant put it in the endzone. KO from the hash. Squib it or kick to the right or left corner. That takes them out of that reverse stuff. But lanes and discipline still the key
SK by 21
Cakebattermatters Wrote:Beechwood gets out coached and out manned in this lopsided victory by the Pioneers. They will just be too much from the men from Independence. 37-12

It looks like the MEN from Ft Mitchell were too much for the Pioneers. The Tigers put up 500 yards of offense with over 300 of those coming on the ground!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:It looks like the MEN from Ft Mitchell were too much for the Pioneers. The Tigers put up 500 yards of offense with over 300 of those coming on the ground!

Ouch!! I thought highlands people knew everything there was to know about football cause they had elite out of district talent and smiley coached them?!? I’m starting to wonder.
Woodsman Wrote:Ouch!! I thought highlands people knew everything there was to know about football cause they had elite out of district talent and smiley coached them?!? I’m starting to wonder.

On October 12th the Cake Eaters are going to get a slap of reality. If Cov Cath gets healthy before that game, it will get ugly!