Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tilghman @ Trigg Co. Sept. 28.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Despite a blowout loss to surprising Crittenden Co., Trigg County is 4-2 and could be primed for an upset. Tilghman's weaknesses were again exposed in the loss to Caldwell (which would have been worse if Caldwell's wide open receivers had not dropped numerous passes). If Trigg comes out throwing the ball and PT again is helpless to stop it, could be a long night even with the 300 + rushing yards PT will put up. PT by 2 TD's but that is a tenuous prediction.
PT rolls. Running clock first half. Trigg has played a sub par schedule and will get exposed Friday.
PT by 12.
I will also take PT.
I’ll take tilghman
Looking for PT to make a deep run in playoffs this year. This should be a win in a big way IMO
The only reservation I have against picking PT in big fashion...…. was a similar situation two years ago also at Trigg County. PT squeaked out a 13-10 win in a surprising game.

Still going with the Blue Tornado by 30+
Paducah Tilghman looking pretty good this year in 3A west :popcorn:

Paducah Tilghman 42
Trigg County 14
PT is a puzzle to me year in and year out, they will put as many athletes on the field as anyone in 3A, 2A, and 1A and yet can’t put it together. They are definitely improved this year but it’s beyond me why they can’t come up with some simblance of a passing attack.
The angry Tornados wins this one, Trigg would need another Al Baker to win this one
Tilghman rolls in this one, and the rest of the district opponents left as well.
PT by 3 TD's
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The angry Tornados wins this one, Trigg would need another Al Baker to win this one

Al Baker only got 13 yards against PT
That's because Chuck Norris played for Tilghman that year.
truebluefan89 Wrote:Al Baker only got 13 yards against PT

In which of Bakers 7 year varsity career?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:In which of Bakers 7 year varsity career?

I was curious also so looked it up. Baker played from 81-85, and 85 was the only year Tilghman played Trigg. Tilghman won 31-9.
PT big
PT is the school what ever I pick with them is wrong. They are extremely inconsistent. They have athletes to beat anyone but about the time I get a little faith in them they find a way to lose one they should walk in.