Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A Knox Central @ 4A Clay County 09/28/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Knox Central 42
Clay County 07
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
Knox Central with running clock early
Knox Central by 30
Knox Central 35-14
KC by the titanic. Let’s move in to the week after. KC May just very well win out the rest of the regular season.
Leader Wrote:KC by the titanic. Let’s move in to the week after. KC May just very well win out the rest of the regular season.

They very well may not. Wayne County and Corbin will beat them like a rented mule.
Knox.... by 2+ touchdowns
Knox with a running clock.
Clay has definitely improved their football program by leaps and bounds from where it was awhile back but still don't know if they can handle KC right now. They may be able to challenge Wayne for that district title this season.
Panthers by as much as they want. This game over by half
Leader Wrote:KC by the titanic. Let’s move in to the week after. KC May just very well win out the rest of the regular season.

One game at a time.:betterthanexpected:
pjdoug Wrote:They very well may not. Wayne County and Corbin will beat them like a rented mule.

WRONG AGAIN.. Knox my very well lost both of those games . No one is going to beat them like a rented mule. I guarantee that the Panthers will give both Wayne and Corbin all they want. But this is for a different thread when the time comes.
Clay County is going through the roughest part of their schedule. The Tigers just need to try to stay healthy for some of the winnable games on the back end. For some positive light, I'll go out on a limb and say the running clock won't come until the 4th quarter. Haha
Knox-49 Clay-7
Keep dreaming. Corbin is in trouble and knox getting better every game. Bring em on we want them.
Unless some issues aren't addressed for Clay in practice this week, then I am going to say Knox will have a running clock early in the 3rd quarter. Wayne left the middle/deep middle of the field open ALL NIGHT and Clay did not take advantage of it until Wayne put in their JV squad. Go figure??? Clay's pursuit angles have got to get better and wrapping up/tackling has to improve.
I agree we have to get the O Line going, sounded like we couldn’t run against Wayne and didn’t have time to throw given Wayne is just at a different level of football right now. Can’t win games when another team makes you one dimensional but sometimes the other team is just that much better. Clay has a rough stretch right now but interested to see how they finish the last few games of the season.
Agree 100% TIGERZ. Gilbert wasn't given enough time to throw the ball most of the night. Wayne's defense front was the fastest they had seen thus far, but the Tiger offensive line double teaming two of their four down linemen left one lineman and one linebacker free to cause havoc. Blocking assignments need addressed this week in practice for sure. Knox's linebackers are better than Wayne's IMHO and can't be left to run wild and free. Wayne is better than Clay, but they aren't "running clock" better.
Its game day in the mountains..... in the world of the late great Marvin Gaye "LETS GET IT ON""