Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Leslie 09/28/2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got in this one?
I think coach brewer will pull his young team together this week and get their first W.
Eagles by 14.
If this game was at Prestonsburg, they might have been able to pull one out. But it’s not so, Leslie by 3 touchdowns.
Leslie County going for 2 in a roll. 100% sure :Cheerlead

Leslie County 42
Prestonsburg 13
Leslie County - 35
Prestonsburg - 14
This isn't going to be pretty at all! It's gonna be a long time before the Blackcats can compete on a regular basis! Sad days ahead for this program
This may be the worst Prestonsburg team ever.
Leslie County.
Leslie knows what at stake with this game. They will play lights out and come away with a win. Leslie 32- P Burg 12
Leslie co.
I think Leslie County will take it.
Leslie 40
Prestonsburg 12
Leslie 70
P-Burg 12
If Pburg shows up with some passion then they can compete with Leslie. I think this is the week that things turn around a little bit for Coach Brewer.

Pburg 28
Leslie 27
Leslie County out plays the Blackcats in this one, on both sides of the ball. 35-7 Eagles.
E's Army Wrote:This may be the youngest Prestonsburg team ever.

Fixed it for you.
I think that the Blackcats and Coach Brewer get their first win its been a rough time for the Blackcats but rest assured that Coach Brewer will get them on track the offseason is close and the real work begins right there
Big District game. Eagles too much for the Burg. 35-7