Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 5 Johnson Central 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard fought game by both teams...errors cost runs, but the Lady Dawgs came out with the win. I believe LC is quietly surprising teams. A nice district win! Congrats Lady Dawgs! :Clap:
sportspectator Wrote:Hard fought game by both teams...errors cost runs, but the Lady Dawgs came out with the win. I believe LC is quietly surprising teams. A nice district win! Congrats Lady Dawgs! :Clap:
Don't know about surprising, they are probably the best in dist 57 and at least top 3 in region.
Congrats Dawgs.
Agree with the Guru, this is a solid group of kids. I have them in the poll at # 2 this week and I think going to continue to put pressure on Shelby Valley.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Agree with the Guru, this is a solid group of kids. I have them in the poll at # 2 this week and I think going to continue to put pressure on Shelby Valley.

SV loves pressure...
LC-best team in 57th. No doubt.
lc beat a good jc team by playing good solid defense.a quality win for the lady bulldawgs.