Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 49 Perry Central 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from PCC
Congrats to Letcher Central.
Letcher is a little better than that record!
bac2369 Wrote:Letcher is a little better than that record!

i heard that PCC QB broke his arm. I don't know if it true or not.
Congrats Letcher!
cj2561 Wrote:i heard that PCC QB broke his arm. I don't know if it true or not.

Don't think so. He took a shot to the head late and I'm guessing he has a concussion. May have injured the arm too, but I didn't see it.
Perry was up 28-7 in the third and was on their way to a stop before the wheels fell off.

Gave up a TD after a dumb personal foul.
Threw an interception and allowed around 90 yards on the return.

Fumbled the ball inside their own 10 yard line for another turnover.

Don't want to take anything away from Letcher because when they were given an opportunity they always cashed in.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry was up 28-7 in the third and was on their way to a stop before the wheels fell off.

Gave up a TD after a dumb personal foul.
Threw an interception and allowed around 90 yards on the return.

Fumbled the ball inside their own 10 yard line for another turnover.

Don't want to take anything away from Letcher because when they were given an opportunity they always cashed in.

Very well said. Perry probably should of kept the ball on the ground.
Lol Perry.
The one year you actually had a shot to win district and you blew it
district is far from decided. Expect a tie breaker to decide this one.
Perry needs to win one of those district road games!
E's Army Wrote:district is far from decided. Expect a tie breaker to decide this one.

Perry's done.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Perry's done.

It's just a game they let get away at this point, Gut.

This means Letcher, Harlan County and Whitley control their own destiny. Any of those teams win-out and they are your district champs, but everyone plays each other and I don't see any of those teams sweeping the district.

Albeit we've seen this movie before.
Congrats to the Cougars!!!
Wow! I guess this puts the debate of Hazard and Perry being equal now to sleep. Hazard put a running clock on Letcher. Somerset with a big win also!
Bears look like the best of the bunch. Colonels are capable of a run but still have no idea who they are.
Way to go Cougars!
Did I pick this one right?
zaga_fan Wrote:Don't think so. He took a shot to the head late and I'm guessing he has a concussion. May have injured the arm too, but I didn't see it.

I hate to hear that Sad
E's Army Wrote:district is far from decided. Expect a tie breaker to decide this one.
Whitley County has this district wrapped up. Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Perry's done.
stick a fork in em.
E's Army Wrote:Bears look like the best of the bunch. Colonels are capable of a run but still have no idea who they are.

Bears most certainly do not look like the best of the bunch.
KENTUCKY10 Wrote:Wow! I guess this puts the debate of Hazard and Perry being equal now to sleep. Hazard put a running clock on Letcher. Somerset with a big win also!

The Commodores already knew it. They just didn't want to admit it.
Weakest 5a district in the state .as ot right now I would have 1a Harlan1b Letcher 3 Perry 4 North Laurel 5 Whitley
I wouldn't be surprised if any of these teams win this district
Letcher beats Perry at Perry and you think that someone else will win this district. If Letcher wins all home games, they will win the weakest district in state.
Since when did beating Perry at Perry make anyone the favorite in a football district?
The district is down and everyone still has a shot at this point, but I don't follow the logic.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's just a game they let get away at this point, Gut.

This means Letcher, Harlan County and Whitley control their own destiny. Any of those teams win-out and they are your district champs, but everyone plays each other and I don't see any of those teams sweeping the district.

Albeit we've seen this movie before.

Wrap it up brother and prepare for 4A.
Perry district run is over.

Letcher may split with HC and NL.

North is awful. Worst team they've had in 5 plus years. The fact they took HC to overtime tells me all I need to know about HC.

I think Perry gets one district win but not sure who.
Whitley is atrocious as well but I think there still better than HC and North.

I think it will finish like this...

Letcher 3-1
Whitley 3-1
HC 2-2
NL 1-3
PC 1-3

I think you can flip HC and WC depending on who wins that game.
PCC can get the 4 seed if they beat North
HCS- my point is that if every team in the district wins at home, Letcher will be district winner at this point because beating PCC at PCC.. that is not a signature win by know means. Two bad teams, it just that PCC is the worse of the two.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Letcher beats Perry at Perry and you think that someone else will win this district. If Letcher wins all home games, they will win the weakest district in state.

Letcher has a good shot at it for sure.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Wrap it up brother and prepare for 4A.
Perry district run is over.

Letcher may split with HC and NL.

North is awful. Worst team they've had in 5 plus years. The fact they took HC to overtime tells me all I need to know about HC.

I think Perry gets one district win but not sure who.
Whitley is atrocious as well but I think there still better than HC and North.

I think it will finish like this...

Letcher 3-1
Whitley 3-1
HC 2-2
NL 1-3
PC 1-3

I think you can flip HC and WC depending on who wins that game.
PCC can get the 4 seed if they beat North
I'm picking Whitley and Letcher as the top two teams.
Pages: 1 2