Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 34 Rowan 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was chipy. Lots of personal fouls and a Rowan player ejected. Ashland got off to a fast start on the opening play with a 61 yard TD run and never looked back
Final
Rowan County better then last season and should be the 4th playoff team
Congrats to Ashland.
The kid from Rowan didn’t get ejected
I agree Rowan should beat Boyd and East, but Rowan isn’t good at all. Ashland still doesn’t seem like they are doing as well as they should in these games if they expect to compete with Johnson Central. This game should have been a running clock.
Kittens and Eagles should be a great game.
T-CATS Wrote:Rowan County better then last season and should be the 4th playoff team

3rd*
Ashland and Johnson Central both have four or more starters out of their lineups, part of the game. Lots of kids getting reps until healing. Hopefully everyone will be back for a great final game this season!
Way to go Tomcats!
nekysportsfan Wrote:I agree Rowan should beat Boyd and East, but Rowan isn’t good at all. Ashland still doesn’t seem like they are doing as well as they should in these games if they expect to compete with Johnson Central. This game should have been a running clock.
Rowan County is overrated for sure.
Kittens are for real. This could be their year to get past the JC jinx.
E's Army Wrote:Kittens are for real. This could be their year to get past the JC jinx.

They beat JC last year, just not in the playoffs
I hope Rowan beats the brakes off Greenup just to show people they are a legit team. They have one of the best lines in the area, a defense that swarms to the ball, and a solid running back in Wallace. I agree their offense isn’t too hot right now, but to say Rowan isn’t good is outrageous. I am by no means a Rowan county fan, in fact I support one of their biggest rivals, but this team would win a lot of districts in 4A
EKYFootball1717 Wrote:I hope Rowan beats the brakes off Greenup just to show people they are a legit team. They have one of the best lines in the area, a defense that swarms to the ball, and a solid running back in Wallace. I agree their offense isn’t too hot right now, but to say Rowan isn’t good is outrageous. I am by no means a Rowan county fan, in fact I support one of their biggest rivals, but this team would win a lot of districts in 4A
They are overrated. They just got the brakes beat off themselves. lol
pjdoug Wrote:They are overrated. They just got the brakes beat off themselves. lol

By the number 1 team in the state. Gc won’t compete with them either especially with their horrid defense
EKYFootball1717 Wrote:I hope Rowan beats the brakes off Greenup just to show people they are a legit team. They have one of the best lines in the area, a defense that swarms to the ball, and a solid running back in Wallace. I agree their offense isn’t too hot right now, but to say Rowan isn’t good is outrageous. I am by no means a Rowan county fan, in fact I support one of their biggest rivals, but this team would win a lot of districts in 4A

I highly doubt that Rown can beat the breaks off Greenup. I do believe this will be a good District match up. Both teams have have their struggles.