Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4A East Jessamine @ 5A Whitley County 09/21/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Whitley County 28-14
Back at home and Friday night the Colonels will start rolling. Whitley 31-16.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Back at home and Friday night the Colonels will start rolling. Whitley 31-16.

There's no reason that they shouldn't compete with and beat Bell County and Corbin.
100% agree! Going to keep cheering them on no matter what, Go Colonels!
Going to get a win this weekend so PJDoug don’t go nuts
Rainingthrees Wrote:100% agree! Going to keep cheering them on no matter what, Go Colonels!

Same here but it gets frustrating watching the same thing over and over for decades. The kids deserve better.
East Jessamine 28
Whitley 21
Go Colonels!
Whitley County gets the win.
Colonels by 14
I don't know what to think about this one Smile
pjdoug Wrote:There's no reason that they shouldn't compete with and beat Bell County and Corbin.

I can give you two quick reasons, Hilton and Haddix!
EJ 40
Whitley 20
Guess I’m gonna go Whitley for PJdoug 28-21
Colonels pick up a much needed win!
Whitley County is missing something this year, :popcorn:

East Jessamine 35
Whitley County 14
walterwhite Wrote:I can give you two quick reasons, Hilton and Haddix!
That is absolutely not the reasons. The reasons are their own administration.
walterwhite Wrote:Colonels pick up a much needed win!

I'm not sure it's much needed. This win ain't gonna help them any.
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County is missing something this year, :popcorn:

East Jessamine 35
Whitley County 14
A whole lot of something
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not sure it's much needed. This win ain't gonna help them any.

It's called confidence and it will help them.
Rainingthrees Wrote:It's called confidence and it will help them.

It's called a bunch of BS. Ten years from now They'll still be losing while making excuses.
Pj and Whitley win 28-21
Colonels by 14. Melt down on champions boulevard if Whitley loses. Dave and Dave will implode
E's Army Wrote:Colonels by 14. Melt down on champions boulevard if Whitley loses. Dave and Dave will implode
radio guys need fired too.:flame:
As bad as Whitley has fallen this year I think they rally together and win this one. If for some reason they don’t, you might as well stick a fork in them. I think it’s getting close to the tipping point for everyone. If they do lose it might be a good thing at the end of the year if the admins make the right move
Hound05 Wrote:As bad as Whitley has fallen this year I think they rally together and win this one. If for some reason they don’t, you might as well stick a fork in them. I think it’s getting close to the tipping point for everyone. If they do lose it might be a good thing at the end of the year if the admins make the right move

:HitWall:
I'm waiting for some moron to tell me I'm not a real fan after I took a beating on the field and when I've been going to all the games longer than they've been on this earth.
Git em Colonels!
This is a very important game for Whitley, they need a win in this one, and I think they can get it.

Whitley County 42
East Jessamine 33
Pages: 1 2