Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott @ Breathitt, 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cEBoj6y.png]

Bolz, Pat Nation is fired up something fierce. Bobkittens having to face Magz and company after a bye week is like challenging fatpat to a tater eating contest, wowza! City of Jackson will be on high alert Friday. No restaurant will be safe with the reign of fear ole fatpat is bringing. I fully expect Hurricane Hollon to dampen the spirits of bobkitten country.

Knott by 6

#superboimillerearnshiscapethisweek More mash taters please!!!
Breathitt County by 20+
Breathitt by 20
I'll take Breathitt County by 24.
[Image: 2i6t1a.jpg] Bolz wheres the love baby! Ole Bobkittys wont know what hit em baby! Magz said wez unleashing a category 4.35 hurricane in Jacksy! Looked over and Magz had a look in his eye that scared ole Fatpat something fierce! Patriot Nation is as hungry for a win as ole Fatpat is 30 seconds after rising from the bed baby! Wowza! #hunkerdown #hurricaneizacoming #concessionsbehithard More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2i48zt.jpg] Patriot Nation be taking over Jacksy Magnum style! Ole Fatpat and the entourage be rolling in to tear something up bruh! #itzourtime #mayfootballgodssmileuponus More mash taters please!!!
MountainBall44 Wrote:Breathitt County by 20+

E's Army Wrote:Breathitt by 20

Westside Wrote:I'll take Breathitt County by 24.

[Image: TbOm5MJ.gif]

#plentyofroomontheolebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
If Breathitt does not win by at least 2 scores, it will be a long district season for the Bobcats. That being said, I full expect them to do so.

Little Kitties - 36

Little Tom Brady's - 14

Sorry FatPat
Sorry FatPat, got to go with the Bobcats in this one. Breathitt by 21
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: TbOm5MJ.gif]

#plentyofroomontheolebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
Knott County won't have enough taters to win this one.
Bobcats 28-21
[Image: wrestling-gif-2.gif] Wowza! Tonight ole Magz hits the ring wide freaking open baby! Entourage tried to get ole Fatpat in the ring and dressed up! CT said big guy wez cant find a suit your size brutha! Negative Wowza! Ole Fatpat looked over at Magz and he had a look in his eye that scared ole Fatpat! Said big guy wez having a woooo contest and we walking into Jacksy like a boss brutha! Wrestling ring tonight be a prelude to tomorrow night cause we going in four horseman style! Triple Wowza! #wooocontestgetsemeverytime #magzondaloose More mash taters please!!
[Image: JTvRw6g.png]

#asianbuffetinjacksyneverbethesame More mash taters please!!!
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat saw Landlord Lucas yesterday and the boy is pumped up! Said big guy tell Breathitt the rents come due and its time to collect! Wowza! Ole dafense led by Hollan and Lucas going to smash somebody! Bring the cameras and first aid kits brutha! #rentwayoverdue #debtcollectorsgonewild More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat saw Landlord Lucas yesterday and the boy is pumped up! Said big guy tell Breathitt the rents come due and its time to collect! Wowza! Ole dafense led by Hollan and Lucas going to smash somebody! Bring the cameras and first aid kits brutha! #rentwayoverdue #debtcollectorsgonewild More mash taters please!!!

42-14 Bobcats. KCC scores on the scrubs late
[Image: giphy.gif] Brammy baby ole Fatpat hopes you wrong bruh and respects your football IQ like a freaking boss! Ole Fatpat is pumped up over this one! Ole Fatpat is a big ball of nerves over this one boi! Da entourage swang by the trailer and playing cards and one of the bruthas looks over and says big guy I ate one of the taters! Negative triple wowza! Took ole Fatpat bout 15 min to cool down and one of the bolz started playing the Patriot fight song and got ole Fatpat calmed down! #maythefootballgodsgiveusawin #angertantrumsmakesabiguyhungry More mash taters please!!!
What injuries of note does each team have? I know Breathitt's best defender #55LB had to be helped off the field last week. Not sure of his availability this week or more importantly the Powell County game.
Breathitt 28
Knott 14
Game should be close
[Image: 7QphRXQ.jpg]

#holcombathleticcomplexwillneverrecover More mash taters please!!!
Not enough taters in Idaho for the Patriots to win this one.
Should be a better game than a lot expect. I've watched both of these teams, Breathitt should win it, but high school football is crazy sometimes. Hollon will have a big night for KCC, and O'Hara will do the same for Breathitt. I expect to see quite a few points put up in this one.

Breathitt County 47
Knott Central 32