Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this matchup?
Hazard.
Hazard has dominated the series, but at least in the past, Prestonsburg had a punchers 's chance. That is no longer the case. The JV gets a lot of playing time. The Bulldogs roll.
Hazard with a running clock early in the 2nd quarter.
Hazard big
Prestonsburg is not having it easy right now but good luck to the guys giving it their all. When you’ve done your best there’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Hazard by 36+
Hazard 42-14
It amazes me how far Prestonsburg has fallen.
This will be an easy win for Hazard
Hazard 56 -7
Hazard 42-6
Hazard 56
Prestonsburg 07
pjdoug Wrote:Hazard 42-6

That’s about right PJDoug because they will rest their starters as much as possible. Big game the following week and definitely a slug fest
Hazard by as much as they choose. I look forward to Pburg rejoining the top programs in the mountains in the next few years once the coaching transition settles down and the feeder programs start to rebuild their base. Too much talent comes through those feeder schools for the HS to be down for very long.
If i were a Prestonsburg fan or former player I would be pretty upset about how far and fast the program has fallen.

Prestonsburg has a great football tradition and they will be back in the thick of 2A soon hopefully.
Red and Black Wrote:Hazard by as much as they choose. I look forward to Pburg rejoining the top programs in the mountains in the next few years once the coaching transition settles down and the feeder programs start to rebuild their base. Too much talent comes through those feeder schools for the HS to be down for very long.

I hope you have time to kill.
PHSFAN Wrote:If i were a Prestonsburg fan or former player I would be pretty upset about how far and fast the program has fallen.

Prestonsburg has a great football tradition and they will be back in the thick of 2A soon hopefully.

Most are, and that’s why they are at different schools.
MountainBall44 Wrote:I hope you have time to kill.

I have a few years. Rebuilding a program (from scratch, more or less) doesn't happen overnight. Strong tradition usually helps to speed the process.

I like Coach Brewer and I think he has done well in reaching out to the middle school programs. He seems to appreciate the situation that he has chosen to facilitate. With a lot of starters returning next year along with a strong couple of classes on A and B teams following them, I have faith that he will get the program back on track.
Red and Black Wrote:I have a few years. Rebuilding a program (from scratch, more or less) doesn't happen overnight. Strong tradition usually helps to speed the process.

I like Coach Brewer and I think he has done well in reaching out to the middle school programs. He seems to appreciate the situation that he has chosen to facilitate. With a lot of starters returning next year along with a strong couple of classes on A and B teams following them, I have faith that he will get the program back on track.

From what he inherited from the previous coaching staff/administration, he deserves some time to get things rolling. But it will have to be more than a few years. Hope he can get it done...
Hazard by 69