Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ky allstar tryouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ashley Howard and Haley Ratliff both played well . 20 girls never even bothered to show up for the tryouts including Kendra Carroll :confused: . Who made the team will be annouced on Tuesday good luck to the 2 girls from the 15th .
I think it's a disgrace for half the invitees not to even show up for tryouts. Understandable that a few couldn't make it, but 20?? Maybe we ought to take a look at how we decide on who to invite.
you are correct no excuse for 20 not to show.
The Fan Wrote:Ashley Howard and Haley Ratliff both played well . 20 girls never even bothered to show up for the tryouts including Kendra Carroll :confused: . Who made the team will be annouced on Tuesday good luck to the 2 girls from the 15th .

I agree! If a player is not going to attend, at least have the repsect to decline the invitation so that others may be considered. What an honor to be invited to try out for such a team?
And 15th region POY not showing up???? In life, we all have to make big decisions and choices. . . . I personally think that was a huge mistake on the player's part that were "No shows". Agreeably, there a some circumstances that are acceptable.

Good luck to both Ashley and Haley!!!!!!! Way to represent the 15th Region.
There were 18 girls that were no shows, some due to injury and some for other reasons. Britt Manns was invited and she attended but couldn't particpate because of an injury. (Which I think was very classy for her to sit thru all 3 sessions and watch the other girls try out when she knew she was supposed to be out there) The girls had to commit to 3 weeks in June as part of trying out for the team. (That may have changed some of the girls minds if they already had commitments with their colleges that they had already signed) I am not making excuses for the girls that didn't show up but some were ligitimate reasons, I just find it hard to believe that 18 girls had legitimate reasons.

I wish AJ and Haley the best of luck. You continue to represent the 15th very well.