Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Naperville (IL) 38 Trinity 20 final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a tough start for the Rocks
Ouch. Trinity needs to hurry up and start district play in hopes of stopping the bleeding.
Yep they’re now 0-5 can’t imagine their has been starts to the season like this for the Rocks
billsizemore63 Wrote:Yep they’re now 0-5 can’t imagine their has been starts to the season like this for the Rocks

wonder when last time they started 0-5
Doesn't seem real Trinity being 0-5. Wow!
#55PirateFan Wrote:Doesn't seem real Trinity being 0-5. Wow!

Maybe they're just not good.
0-5, hype can do that to from time to time. Not sure you can explain this.🙄
Sounds like Frazier vs Foreman. Rock goes down again.
BobcatForever Wrote:wonder when last time they started 0-5

2003 started 0-4 then Trinity won the next 11 and won the title.

I know there were some painfully bad seasons in the 50's and 60's but I don't know if any of them started 0-5.
Will Trinity lose all year then win the state championship? lol
Snakesnot Wrote:Maybe they're just not good.

You can bet they are good.
pjdoug Wrote:You can bet they are good.

I agree Ol Buddy. Before it's all said and done Trinity will still have a BIG say in how 6A playoffs turn out this year.
2018 Trinity the “Best” worst team on paper
I know they’re without 5-6 starters including their senior QB
They still win 6A state. Not like they've been playing scrubs. Lol
Male, Scott County, Frederick Douglass, St. Xavier, Butler not ready to hand them the trophy just yet.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I agree Ol Buddy. Before it's all said and done Trinity will still have a BIG say in how 6A playoffs turn out this year.

guarantee it
I would say The Rocks get in the win column next week
Well, if Jeffersontown beats them the apocalypse is amongst us. Confusednicker:
Glory_Days Wrote:Well, if Jeffersontown beats them the apocalypse is amongst us. Confusednicker:

:yeah:
Glory_Days Wrote:Well, if Jeffersontown beats them the apocalypse is amongst us. Confusednicker:

Hahaha!
Glory_Days Wrote:Male, Scott County, Frederick Douglass, St. Xavier, Butler not ready to hand them the trophy just yet.

The cross-bracketing this year gives Trinity an easy path to the semi-finals. They are paired with district 1: Daviess Co, Henderson Co, McCracken Co, Mulhenberg Co, and Ohio Co. So Trinity would be facing the winner between Male/Butler/St. X in the semis and Scott Co/FD if they're in the finals.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I agree Ol Buddy. Before it's all said and done Trinity will still have a BIG say in how 6A playoffs turn out this year.

it will likely come down to them or Scott County.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:They still win 6A state. Not like they've been playing scrubs. Lol
sounds about right.
CarzyRock Wrote:The cross-bracketing this year gives Trinity an easy path to the semi-finals. They are paired with district 1: Daviess Co, Henderson Co, McCracken Co, Mulhenberg Co, and Ohio Co. So Trinity would be facing the winner between Male/Butler/St. X in the semis and Scott Co/FD if they're in the finals.

They can easily make a run at another championship with Male and Scott County being their toughest competition.