Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 37 Greenup County 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final in LC. Great win for the dawgs.
So proud of the Dawgs. I was worried about the secondary coming into the game but the entire lc team played lights out.
wow. i am floored by this one.
So much hype when playing bad teams but 12 points against 2 good teams. Wait! Was it raining in Lawrence Co.? If not, that excuse isn’t usable.
Congratulations to Coach Short and the Dawgs. Very proud of them!
they couldn’t water the field this time.
Way to go Dawgs!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:wow. i am floored by this one.

Why are you floored that a cream puff lost?
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:So much hype when playing bad teams but 12 points against 2 good teams. Wait! Was it raining in Lawrence Co.? If not, that excuse isn’t usable.
Congratulations to Coach Short and the Dawgs. Very proud of them!

Greenup is mediocre at best.
Yikes didn't see it going down that way great job LC
Congrats LC. great job.
Wow! Dawgs stomped a mud hole in the Mouseketeers. Was the loss last week that deflating?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Wow! Dawgs stomped a mud hole in the Mouseketeers. Was the loss last week that deflating?

Nothing “Musk-see” about the last 2 weeks.
pjdoug Wrote:Greenup is mediocre at best.

Folks got bent out of shape when I stated in the other thread this was a game featuring two struggling programs. Hmmm.....
Congrats to LC.
Looks like Greenup’s coach is losing the team. As another poster stated, it did appear he had trouble going against his old Raceland team last week. The Greenup program and the coach’s short head coaching career is on the brink.
pjdoug Wrote:Why are you floored that a cream puff lost?

Floored that LC scored so much and floored greenup couldnt munster up more than 6.
Way to go Dawgs
Smoke and mirrors no more.
Congratulations LC Dawgs!!
Congratulations to Lawrence County on the win must have played a good game
What a win for the dawgs! I assume it was won in typical dawg football fashion hard nose and physical. Muskies gonna have to get stouter up front to make noise in playoffs.
BuckeyeRam Wrote:Yikes didn't see it going down that way great job LC

I did and I'm half blind. lol
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Folks got bent out of shape when I stated in the other thread this was a game featuring two struggling programs. Hmmm.....

truth hurts sometimes. I'll even say my favorite team is struggling and mediocre at best. lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Floored that LC scored so much and floored greenup couldnt munster up more than 6.

I can't understand why you think a mediocre team should do better.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:What a win for the dawgs! I assume it was won in typical dawg football fashion hard nose and physical. Muskies gonna have to get stouter up front to make noise in playoffs.

The only noise they'll make in the playoffs is when they turn the radio on to listen to another team play.
pjdoug Wrote:I can't understand why you think a mediocre team should do better.

Simply put? i didnt put LC on much of a pedestal, tbh. Just watching both of these teams play Raceland, I expected Greenup to move the ball through the air. I felt like this game was a pretty even match up. I expected Greenup to stay balanced and move the ball and LC to grind out TOP and the game would be a 2 score win one way or the other. I predicted Greenup would win. But said if lC controlled the tempo they could beat greenup. just never thought it would be the result that it was lol
Thought this game would be close but in no way thought LC would blow out GC. Congrats to LC and GC is struggling big time right now on both sides of the ball.
Greenup is a mediocre team with bad coaching
So if we were buy and selling stock in both teams at this point what would it be for you?

Greenup.....sell sell sell sell
LC....ummm tell ya next week
RAMDAD50 Wrote:So if we were buy and selling stock in both teams at this point what would it be for you?

Greenup.....sell sell sell sell
LC....ummm tell ya next week

Greenup has played one good team and got beat badly. Last nights game may be a hangover from last weeks disappointment. GC is better then they played last night but probably aren’t challenging JC or Ashland this season. 3rd place again is about the best they can hope for at this point.
Pages: 1 2 3