Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co. at Bourbon Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After coming off back to back wins over Mason Co. and Fleming Co. this is a measuring stick game for Rowan. Whats everyone's thoughts?
Bourbon County 28-21
Bandit29 Wrote:After coming off back to back wins over Mason Co. and Fleming Co. this is a measuring stick game for Rowan. Whats everyone's thoughts?

Agreed. Calpreps is a good reference and Rowan is currently 2 spots ahead of Bourbon but the game is in Paris. It is a toss up. If Rowan wins this one on the road it will be a solid win and I think they have the team to do it.
Does Bourbon have an answer for Cole Wallace? Cole is coming off 29 carries for 251 against Fleming.
Rowan County by 10
Bandit29 Wrote:Does Bourbon have an answer for Cole Wallace? Cole is coming off 29 carries for 251 against Fleming.

I think Bourbon has a pretty good running back themselves. Leads 4A anyways. Looks to be two evenly matched teams.
No answer for Wallace.
Thrillex Wrote:I think Bourbon has a pretty good running back themselves. Leads 4A anyways. Looks to be two evenly matched teams.
The Colonels are too much for them.
Some people are overrating Rowan County.
Bandit29 Wrote:Does Bourbon have an answer for Cole Wallace? Cole is coming off 29 carries for 251 against Fleming.

Yes. He won't do that against Bourbon County.
Bourbon plays one of the toughest schedules in the state. I’m thinking Bourbon will win this one. By how much who knows. Bourbon did play very poorly last year against Rowan. Plus their headcoach was suspended by the school for that game. Rowan has played some team this year that are at the bottom of the barrel. But everyone knows you gotta prepare and don’t take anyone lightly...
I hope Rowan County wins it.
Cledog30 Wrote:Bourbon plays one of the toughest schedules in the state. I’m thinking Bourbon will win this one. By how much who knows. Bourbon did play very poorly last year against Rowan. Plus their headcoach was suspended by the school for that game. Rowan has played some team this year that are at the bottom of the barrel. But everyone knows you gotta prepare and don’t take anyone lightly...

Yeah, I don't think Bourbon's schedule is considered tough. Madison Central/Scott may be the only team with winning records by the end of the year.