Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St Xavier @ Central 9/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
St Xavier travels to Central. Predictions?
Since Central only had a 122 yds against Ballard 66 passing and 56 rushing this game may not be close at all I’m Thinking X comfortably.
Central by 1
Central 28 St X 14
Central Wins by a touchdown.
Central 17-14
Jack Lambert Wrote:Since Central only had a 122 yds against Ballard 66 passing and 56 rushing this game may not be close at all I’m Thinking X comfortably.

I 2nd that!! I don’t think St X is all that good either. Compared to their normal selves
Hound05 Wrote:I 2nd that!! I don’t think St X is all that good either. Compared to their normal selves

Hound05 if I not mistaken didn’t Desales beat St X? I think it was the first game of the season
St X - 27
Central - 6
Xavier 35-14
After Central lost to Ballard, I'd be surprised if they beat St. X. The Tigers might be down this year, but even in past down-years, they've always beaten Central.
St X - 42
Central - 12
X may only be the 5th or 6th best team in Louisville. Trinity, Male, DeSales, CAL and Central appear better plus there are several other teams that could beat X.
Xavier will run away with this one.
E's Army Wrote:X may only be the 5th or 6th best team in Louisville. Trinity, Male, DeSales, CAL and Central appear better plus there are several other teams that could beat X.

I would have thought Central could do it, but they got beat by Ballard. It's still possible, but I have to think X will beat them now. Butler has a great shot to beat St. X, tho.
Looks like St. Xavier should be a 2TD favorite but I think Central finds a way to hang around. Both Ballard and Butler may prove to be better teams than St. Xavier by seasons end.
Glory_Days Wrote:Looks like St. Xavier should be a 2TD favorite but I think Central finds a way to hang around. Both Ballard and Butler may prove to be better teams than St. Xavier by seasons end.
it's possible.
Patriot1 Wrote:Hound05 if I not mistaken didn’t Desales beat St X? I think it was the first game of the season

Yes they did!
CarzyRock Wrote:After Central lost to Ballard, I'd be surprised if they beat St. X. The Tigers might be down this year, but even in past down-years, they've always beaten Central.

I think they’ll beat Central again comfortably.
I think St X may be to much but I hope Central keeps the MoJo going and gets the upset win for themselves and 3A football.
X is falling back to the pack. Getting to the point where a Fayette County school could beat them.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I think they’ll beat Central again comfortably.

I think so too. Central is slightly overrated.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I think St X may be to much but I hope Central keeps the MoJo going and gets the upset win for themselves and 3A football.
I hope all Louisville schools lose Smile
ST X in the upset.