Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lucasville Valley(OH)@Raceland 9/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Valley comes in at 1-2 against some pretty good Ohio competition while Raceland comes in at 3-1. Who do you got in this one?
Haven’t got a clue ....
I don’t know anything about Lucasville Valley, but I hope Raceland wins lol.
Raceland by a bunch Lucasville is still way down
The played Portsmouth. They suck! RAMS BY ELEVENTY BILLION!
Valley is down a ways from where they were a few years ago qhen they were consistently a top team in their division. Raceland returns more than they did from a year ago and the Rams left Lucasville with a convincing win over the Indians. Gotta go with the Rams big at home.

Rams 42
Valley 12
Reading the other posts, I have to go with Raceland.
I'll take the RAMS @ home.
I’ll take the Rams in this one........as long as @anotherfootballnut doesn’t misread this and feel the need to curse and insult anyone.
Raceland always seems to start slow coming off of a big rivalry game and I look for this week to be much of the same. Valley will keep it interesting in the first half with a couple of scores coming off of big plays but the Rams adjust at halftime and run away with it.

Raceland 40
Valley 21
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Valley is down a ways from where they were a few years ago qhen they were consistently a top team in their division. Raceland returns more than they did from a year ago and the Rams left Lucasville with a convincing win over the Indians. Gotta go with the Rams big at home.

Rams 42
Valley 12

You must have a lot of faith in our PAT ability to give them 42 points :biglmao:
Orange Blaze Wrote:You must have a lot of faith in our PAT ability to give them 42 points :biglmao:

6 TD’s, 2 2pt conversions and a safety
^^^^and if this is the correct way to 42, I’m buying a lottery ticket.
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:^^^^and if this is the correct way to 42, I’m buying a lottery ticket.

Buy me one too lol
Rams by 24
Orange Blaze Wrote:You must have a lot of faith in our PAT ability to give them 42 points :biglmao:

NO FAITH lol. thats 7 tds lol
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:^^^^and if this is the correct way to 42, I’m buying a lottery ticket.

Scotty_Bronson Wrote:NO FAITH lol. thats 7 tds lol

I didn’t even think of it that way lol. For real though that is an aspect of the game that has to improve or else it’s going to hurt us later down the road. You can’t leave that many points on the field and expect to beat good teams.
I heard the Sammons kid that came out late has potential as a place kicker.
Valley has played terrible comp this is a blow out by alot
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I heard the Sammons kid that came out late has potential as a place kicker.

Don’t u have another team you can go share all your knowledge on ? Hey greenup could use a guy as smart as you go adopt them
Raceland preparing for Ohio tour. :Cheerlead

Raceland 56
Lucasville Ohio 14
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Don’t u have another team you can go share all your knowledge on ? Hey greenup could use a guy as smart as you go adopt them

Days Of Our Lives is about to come on...…… better go get your bon bons and soda so you don't miss anything important, whiny girl.
Rams by a lot. Lucasville still down from what I understand.
both you guys need to be put in time out!
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:I heard the Sammons kid that came out late has potential as a place kicker.

That’s yet to be seen
I see this a running clock for the Rams no way they can stop the running game the Rams have, to many weapons
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:Days Of Our Lives is about to come on...…… better go get your bon bons and soda so you don't miss anything important, whiny girl.

I’m more of a Dallas fan , bon bon snd soda ? Wrong again I’ll take some captain Morgan and pork grinds Jesus can’t u get anything right
RAMDAD50 Wrote:That’s yet to be seen

You have probably seen him kick. I am going on hearsay.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I’m more of a Dallas fan , bon bon snd soda ? Wrong again I’ll take some captain Morgan and pork grinds Jesus can’t u get anything right

I take you more as a Boone Farm and bologna kind of Hilljack.
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:You have probably seen him kick. I am going on hearsay.

I haven’t seen him kick. Hell I got other things to do then hang around and watch the Rams practice!! That’s just weird Bahahahahah
Pages: 1 2 3