Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Lou. Moore Traditional
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 4-0 Mustangs from Louisville Moore Traditional make the long trip to Johnsonville for a very interesting 4A clash.

MTS has one of the best players JC will see all season. 247Sports.com has JJ Weaver is listed as a 4-Star, Strong-Side Defensive End.
Mr. Weaver is listed as the #20 Strong-Side Defensive End in the nation and the #312 player overall in the class of 2019. Mr. Weaver has offers from Miami (FL.), Purdue, Louisville, Cincinnati & Kentucky.

Johnson Central leads the all-time series
2017: JC 42-8
Central rolls. Go Eagles!
Johnson Central gets this win but sure have played a good schedule
Capital, WV. & Belfry are like rattlesnakes. Just about everybody is afraid and one wrong move & it's over.

[Image: Timber_Rattlesnake.gif]

Henry Clay, Lou. Moore & South Charleston, WV. are like Copperheads. Just the right amount of danger. Still venomous, not as dangerous as a timber rattlesnake, but you know you have to be on your A-Game when dealing with this type. They still have fangs and can strike just as fast.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3768&d=1536547348]
Golden Eagles at home 100% :popcorn:

Johnson Central 42
Moore 21
I agree with 64. I think JC takes it by 21.
Oh yes, this schedule is brutal. This big bad copperhead known as Moore has bitten four teams this year. But you forget to mention that those four teams have a combined record of 3-12. Matney has a weak schedule as always. Jc only plays two teams the whole regular season that possibly even has a pulse. But I will give Matney credit, in the last five years he has put up more running clocks than any coach in the state. I choose to call him a snake charmer.
JC by 16
jim rome Wrote:Oh yes, this schedule is brutal. This big bad copperhead known as Moore has bitten four teams this year. But you forget to mention that those four teams have a combined record of 3-12. Matney has a weak schedule as always. Jc only plays two teams the whole regular season that possibly even has a pulse. But I will give Matney credit, in the last five years he has put up more running clocks than any coach in the state. I choose to call him a snake charmer.
I see that you are still sore that back in the day Matney benched you at SC...

Once a loser , always a loser...Right?Confusednicker:
Henry Clay is not a bad football team.
Johnson Central - 34
Louisville Moore - 20
JC might have to pas the ball a little more than they are comfortable doing to neutralize the DE. But that’ll probably play tontheir advantage if they do. Moore can’t load 9 in the box. But if JC stays traditional, it’ll be a little closer, but they’ll still win. Score wise, I don’t know enough about Moore other than what I’ve seen on Hudl watching their DE
Moore in a upset
Johnson Central 28
Moore 21
Beechwood scrimmaged both. Beechwood ran the ball at will on Moore, and Johnson Central will do the same thing.
This will be a methodical beat down.
I hate snakes.
Central by > 2 TD's.
Moore is having a great season, but Johnson Central will win this one.
JC - 34
Moore - 21
64black&gold Wrote:Henry Clay is not a bad football team.

Their not a good football team either.
You know how weak of schedule you have when you’re hyping a game against Louisville Moore.
jim rome Wrote:You know how weak of schedule you have when you’re hyping a game against Louisville Moore.

Don’t all of us posters hype ever game on here. I might be wrong but I thought that’s what we do on here.
CarzyRock Wrote:Moore is having a great season, but Johnson Central will win this one.
JC - 34
Moore - 21

Moore is 4-0 and not a single team has a winning record.
jim rome Wrote:You know how weak of schedule you have when you’re hyping a game against Louisville Moore.

And how would you know? You proved you were worthless back in the day, so why would anyone care what you think?

You sucked as a player and Matney wouldn't let you play at SC , so now you take pot shots? When Matney wipes his hind end and flushes his toilet, he proves he has accomplished far more than you ever have in your entire life.

Once a loser, always a loser!!
Hatz Wrote:Moore is 4-0 and not a single team has a winning record.

Okay? It's still a great season for them.

Moore usually faces a similar schedule and this is the first time they've gone 4-0. They aren't known as a powerhouse school.
CarzyRock Wrote:Okay? It's still a great season for them.

Moore usually faces a similar schedule and this is the first time they've gone 4-0. They aren't known as a powerhouse school.

Wasn't indicating they were, or at least that was not my intent.

I was more or less pointing out to earlier posters that for a Johnson Central, this is not a challenging opponent.

However it's hard for JC to get challenging teams to come there or even from their region because they don't want to possibly have a loss after a long trip. At least that's my theory. So kudos to Moore for stepping up to the plate.
Somerset has been begging for 3 years to come over there and play but they continue to be denied entrance. This would be a good rivalry to be renewed. Back in the day Somerset holds a 4-1 all time record against the golden eagles but they were all close games..
Trophy Room Wrote:Somerset has been begging for 3 years to come over there and play but they continue to be denied entrance. This would be a good rivalry to be renewed. Back in the day Somerset holds a 4-1 all time record against the golden eagles but they were all close games..

I don’t know where you’re getting your information from but that simply isn’t true. We would love to play Somerset, and as of matter of fact we have weeks 4,5 and 6 open in the next cycle. It would be a great series to get started and I know that Johnson Central would be more than happy to play a home and home series with Somerset. I can’t remember ever playing Somerset. What years did they play?
Trophy Room Wrote:Somerset has been begging for 3 years to come over there and play but they continue to be denied entrance. This would be a good rivalry to be renewed. Back in the day Somerset holds a 4-1 all time record against the golden eagles but they were all close games..

Coach Booth Wrote:I don’t know where you’re getting your information from but that simply isn’t true. We would love to play Somerset, and as of matter of fact we have weeks 4,5 and 6 open in the next cycle. It would be a great series to get started and I know that Johnson Central would be more than happy to play a home and home series with Somerset. I can’t remember ever playing Somerset. What years did they play?

https://jcgoldeneagles.com/library/files...-18-18.pdf

JC has never played Somerset in a varsity football contest. Maybe in a Frosh, JV game or even a scrimmage, but not a varsity contest.

I will need to see a Somerset or Johnson Central yearbook or documentation from the KHSAA to be convinced otherwise.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:https://jcgoldeneagles.com/library/files...-18-18.pdf

JC has never played Somerset in a varsity football contest. Maybe in a Frosh, JV game or even a scrimmage, but not a varsity contest.

I will need to see a Somerset or Johnson Central yearbook or documentation from the KHSAA to be convinced otherwise.

Great stuff on that link Pulp. Outstanding job. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Great stuff on that link Pulp. Outstanding job. :Thumbs:

Thanks, I MAY or may not know the guy who is the webmaster for the football & wrestling team pages.

https://jcgoldeneagles.com/main/teamfile...Id/4395120

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here is the link for all of the football team files. Team & Ind. stats for several football seasons have been lost to time (A.K.A. bad record keeping) or those would be listed as well.
Pages: 1 2