Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: powell co. vs. johnson central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
powell is on a 7 game winning streak, johnson central lost a tough one to montgomery county lastnight. johnson central will be looking for a win, powell will be looking for some more wins. it should be a good game to watch. depending on who pitches, since its a tourney, it could be a offensive game, or defensive. can't wait to see this game go down.
I too think it will come down to a game of pitching. Johnson Central from what i've heard is pitching their ace Fife, who throws in the low nineties. Powell is also bringing one of their best in Corey Benningfield. hes not as fast but he has good movement. Who ever can hit the best off of these two pitchers will win the game. two of their respective regions best facing off in Paintsville. should be a good one.
Johnson Central 5-0.........should be a very good game tho.
The Pirates need to learn how to win big games like this one. They done an excellent job the other night against Estill but I believe JC and their pitching will put the Pirates to the test.