Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 10 Archbishop Moeller (Cincinnati), OH 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Scott County. Program defining win
Wow
bo67 Wrote:Wow

Agree!
Pushing Trinity to #3. Need a new recruiting coordinator
Way to represent KY! I thought Highlands offense was just terrible, maybe didn’t give SC def enough credit! They are still a boring style of football to watch but love the win over Ohio.
HHS was terrible against SC 22 yards total offense doesn’t lie against good competition
Some people said SC had no chance to beat Moeller. Boring or not. A W is a W
I must admit I never saw this coming! Scott County now establishes themselves as the solid favorite to be at Kroger Field for the 2018 State Title game. The Cardinals are making the most of their swangsong season in 6A.
Guys it shouldn't even have been that close, Scott County was inside Moeller 15 about 3-4 times I think. Moeller defense is tough, but on this night Scott County's defense was better and they will hit you old school style . They are bigger than Moeller and were pushing them around for the most part I picked SC early in the week, but wasn't sure they could do it. Big win for the Cardinals and the state. Just looked at their schedule they play Cincinnati LaSalle next week- Wow- schedule is brutal, but what I saw tonight they are built for it.
I didn't see this one coming. I love watching Scott County's offense. It's a lineman's dream.
Way to go Cardinals. Big Time Win !
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Guys it shouldn't even have been that close, Scott County was inside Moeller 15 about 3-4 times I think. Moeller defense is tough, but on this night Scott County's defense was better and they will hit you old school style . They are bigger than Moeller and were pushing them around for the most part I picked SC early in the week, but wasn't sure they could do it. Big win for the Cardinals and the state. Just looked at their schedule they play Cincinnati LaSalle next week- Wow- schedule is brutal, but what I saw tonight they are built for it.

It's gonna be almost impossible to stop them if Moeller couldn't do it.
Westside Wrote:I didn't see this one coming. I love watching Scott County's offense. It's a lineman's dream.

for sure.
Very nice win for SC! Way to represent Ky!
Congrats SC! Nothing better than beating a Buckeye team.
Great win! Congrats Scott County!
How do they match up with Male?
E's Army Wrote:How do they match up with Male?
E- IMO, I do not see how in the world Male could stop SC from running at them, of course you are not going to outrun them. Read something we're Male biggest defense linemen is around 215- you could be the baddest meanest person in the world, but when you have 280+ plus pounds and strong as bulls leaning on you for 4Q something going to give. Do not think they can score enough to beat Scott County These are all just my opinions E's Army for what it is worth.
Great win for Scott Co, but Moeller more than likely will not make the playoffs this year.
E's Army Wrote:Pushing Trinity to #3. Need a new recruiting coordinator

Wouldn't it really be #4?
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:E- IMO, I do not see how in the world Male could stop SC from running at them, of course you are not going to outrun them. Read something we're Male biggest defense linemen is around 215- you could be the baddest meanest person in the world, but when you have 280+ plus pounds and strong as bulls leaning on you for 4Q something going to give. Do not think they can score enough to beat Scott County These are all just my opinions E's Army for what it is worth.

If your focus is on trying to stop Scott Co you will lose every time. You have to figure out how to score more than them.
plantmanky Wrote:Great win for Scott Co, but Moeller more than likely will not make the playoffs this year.

I'm almost sure they will not make it could be wrong that was only there first lost, they go on some point system, didn't get any last night and not going to get any from Lafayette. Was at the game last night but boy are they tough and well coached. The league that they play in(The GCL) was rated the number one league in the nation a few years back, so not making the playoffs in Ohio is different, bunch of quality teams in Ohio don't make the playoffs.
Nicely done Scott County!

They may take a trophy with them on their way out of 6A. Which would be nice, because splitting their school population next year could make fielding a strong team difficult in 5A.
sstack Wrote:Way to represent KY! I thought Highlands offense was just terrible, maybe didn’t give SC def enough credit! They are still a boring style of football to watch but love the win over Ohio.

While I understand your point, I kinda disagree. Scott county is largely one dimensional, but they are extremely well coached, very disciplined, quite efficient (despite stalling within moeller territory a couple times), and they flat out execute. I personally don’t find that boring. Great win for Scott county