Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: O-blah-blah-blah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After an incredibly miserable 8 years of Americans having to endure O's lies and public blaming of George W. for his own failures and taking no responsibility for anything gone awry, Obama will now presume to take all the credit over the course of the next 8, for all of Trump's many successes.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---

"[SIZE="3"]The American economy’s success comes down to environmental policies put in place during the Obama administration, said former President Barack Obama during a speech Tuesday as he jokingly thanked himself.

Obama pointed out that after his administration took steps to cut carbon emissions and signed on to the Paris climate accord “we saw the U.S. economy grow consistently.”

“We saw the longest streak of job creation in American history by far,” Obama said during his speech at the North American Climate Summit in Chicago. “A streak that still continues by the way. ‘Thanks, Obama.’ ”[/SIZE]

https://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-th...ess-739598

I mean the guy is STILL trying to say his environmental policies will save humanity. Even to the point of ending war and providing all the new jobs we now enjoy. :please:

I'm loath to even mention his tenure, but when in office, he redefined everything back 85 years to the days of FDR, now that he's out... (yes please!) I guess he thinks his job is to further redefine every American's reality till he finally kicks the bucket (of monkey puke). Tongueuke:

No amount of time would be enough to get past the gag reflex brought on in just having to hear his voice again.