Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountain View (WV) @ Sheldon Clark 9/7/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?
Sheldon Clark by 42.
No nothing about Mountain View but taking Sheldon Clark at the Rock, 35 to 14
Mountain View?
Never heard of Mountain View. Go Cardinals!
Sheldon Clark
Like a lot of others in here, I've never heard of Mountain View. I'll take the Cards.
The school is located in Welch WV
The school is Mount View, not Mountain View. Class A school in Welch, WV that's fallen on hard times with the decline of mining. School has dropped from about 1200 students to around 250 over the past 25 years. Off to their best start in years with wins over River View and Man. MV always has some good athletes and the newish coach is doing a good job. I'll take Mount View by a touchdown in what should be a pretty good game.
Mount View usually has a lot of speed and size. I think they'll win by about 30
dodger Wrote:The school is Mount View, not Mountain View. Class A school in Welch, WV that's fallen on hard times with the decline of mining. School has dropped from about 1200 students to around 250 over the past 25 years. Off to their best start in years with wins over River View and Man. MV always has some good athletes and the newish coach is doing a good job. I'll take Mount View by a touchdown in what should be a pretty good game.

Mount view by 21 over the soft cardinals.