Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Breathitt County 9/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams are winless coming into this matchup. Will the Bobcats get their first win of the season, or will the Blackcats steal one on the Riverbank? Thoughts.
Breathitt County wins at home. :popcorn:

Breathitt County 35
Prestonsburg 21
Prestonsburg by a FG
This should be a great game to watch. I’ll take Prestonsburg by a touchdown. Good luck to both teams.
Prestonsburg by 6
This is a toss up to me. I gained respect for Breathitt with their play against Floyd Central.
Toss up to me also. Could come down to special teams. A missed xp or conversion could be huge.
PBurg 47 Breathitt 42 no defense in this one
billsizemore63 Wrote:PBurg 47 Breathitt 42 no defense in this one
Before last week I would agree but Breathitt is making noticable improvements every week defensively. They did well inside the numbers but did have trouble on the edges, as in past years. Albeit not as much trouble as in past seasons.
Breathitt get's 1st win of season. Big score in this game. 42-40 Breathitt Co.
The Blackcats are fielding one of their weakest teams in program history. They are going through a situation similar to what Breathitt has experienced over the past five or six years, by being historically down. With that being said, I don’t think the Blackcats are good enough offensively to hang with the Bobcats. If the Bobcats can hang onto the ball, I look for them to win convensivly. Breathitt - 45 Prestonsburg - 28
Just a rumor, but heard through the vine that Breathitt picked up a transfer this week that can help with the football and basketball teams. Raise them to a championship level, no, but help them nevertheless. What are the rules regarding mid season transfers?
Breathitt County.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Both teams are winless coming into this matchup. Will the Bobcats get their first win of the season, or will the Blackcats steal one on the Riverbank? Thoughts.

Not too many games stolen on River Bank at Breathitt. Better be a couple scores better to have a chance. Breathitt wins. P'burg is not 2 scores better than many.:poker face:
If coach brewer can get that Wing T going the blackcats get the W in a shootout
Breathitt win in a tight game.
Prestonsburg has been a bit out manned early in the season. The talent levels even out this week and the Blackcats win in a high scoring affair, 42-35.
Goodluck to both teams and hope they are injury free! To close to call this one.
I think Prestonsburg wins this game by two possessions, giving Coach Brewer his first victory as the Head Coach of Blackcats!