Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville/Frederick Douglass updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FD 22, Paintsville 0
5:06 left in 1st Q
Run for your life Cam!!!!!!!! Lol
It’s really ugly, hopefully paintsville will not get anyone hurt
36-0 halftime running clock , physical beating by Douglas
RTL Wrote:36-0 halftime running clock , physical beating by Douglas

Looks more like Tim Couch air raid
Paintsville pass defense has been nonexistent in this game. Receivers running wide open all over the field.
2000PHS Wrote:Looks more like Tim Couch air raid

Agreed.
Just goes to show ya those A's after the school name matter a great deal. Paintsville is a good single A team. Just no comparison in a quality 6A to A.
43-0 3rd quarter
bigcat95 Wrote:Just goes to show ya those A's after the school name matter a great deal. Paintsville is a good single A team. Just no comparison in a quality 6A to A.

Pikeville would beat FD
2000PHS Wrote:Pikeville would beat FD

Lol not a chance!
49-0
51-0
57-0
Jarons Wrote:57-0
Final?
4everUK Wrote:Final?

57-7 final
2000PHS Wrote:Pikeville would beat FD
Not if they played 15 times
jarons Wrote:57-7 final
😳
RTL Wrote:Not if they played 15 times

A Paintsville fan posted that. But don't get too uppity, FD is not top-tier 6A.
jetpilot Wrote:A Paintsville fan posted that. But don't get too uppity, FD is not top-tier 6A.
Good thing is we for to see exactly if they are worthy of being considered upper tier when they play Scott County in a few weeks. They are a good team, no doubt about that.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville pass defense has been nonexistent in this game. Receivers running wide open all over the field.

mediocre at best Confusednicker:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Good thing is we for to see exactly if they are worthy of being considered upper tier when they play Scott County in a few weeks. They are a good team, no doubt about that.

Yes it is always good to see lol...good comeback by FC.
Did I say Paintsville would get hammered? Did somebody say Paintsville has a tough defense that The Broncos wouldn't be able to move the ball against? Confusednicker:
I watched that game on live stream they are good but Paintsville is better than what they showed tonight and think they were plum out of their game now some of that was Fredrick Douglas but some of it was purely on Paintsville.
pjdoug Wrote:Did I say Paintsville would get hammered? Did somebody say Paintsville has a tough defense that The Broncos wouldn't be able to move the ball against? Confusednicker:

That would be me I was truly fooled and Paintsville did make a bunch of mistakes mentally. You were right PJDoug I was wrong on this one
Patriot1 Wrote:That would be me I was truly fooled and Paintsville did make a bunch of mistakes mentally. You were right PJDoug I was wrong on this one

Yeah they mentally forgot to stop every single thing FD did. LOL just messin' with ya Patriot.
Patriot1 Wrote:I watched that game on live stream they are good but Paintsville is better than what they showed tonight and think they were plum out of their game now some of that was Fredrick Douglas but some of it was purely on Paintsville.

Douglass is better than they showed :truestory:
Did you watch the game Jet? They had a lot of guys open on the same plays, I couldn’t believe it. Well we live and learn I guess
Patriot1 Wrote:That would be me I was truly fooled and Paintsville did make a bunch of mistakes mentally. You were right PJDoug I was wrong on this one

I'm just picking at you. I don't really like the team, but I knew they were good when they put up big numbers against Wayne County.
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah they mentally forgot to stop every single thing FD did. LOL just messin' with ya Patriot.
:biglmao:
Pages: 1 2