Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro vs. North Laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jackets by 7
I'm going with North Laurel.
North Laurel by 14
Middlesboro by 6
North 34-14.
North laurel if I had to bet. I hate all laurel co schools. But my dislike won’t fix the hackers problems. How much longer are they gonna give this man to turn things around?
Jags by 20
Hound05 Wrote:North laurel if I had to bet. I hate all laurel co schools. But my dislike won’t fix the hackers problems. How much longer are they gonna give this man to turn things around?

Apparently it won’t fix my auto correct either

*jackets problems*
Middlesboro 28-21.
Hound05 Wrote:North laurel if I had to bet. I hate all laurel co schools. But my dislike won’t fix the hackers problems. How much longer are they gonna give this man to turn things around?
You hate them because you can't recruit all the players in Laurel County? lol
NL 30
Middlesboro 14
North with a running clock or close to it!
North 40 Jackets 13
Jackets is to young to win.. we barely hung on and won against Claiborn County Tennessee.
Jags aren't Claiborne County.
Go Jackets!
Who scheduled this game?
North
E's Army Wrote:Who scheduled this game?

No kidding. For a program in need of a rebound, I wouldn't schedule a game against a school that is substantially bigger. Whether they are contenders in their class or not, they have at least 3 times as many students as MHS.

My guess is, it was the only way to get the game with Clay County last year.
:lmao:
pjdoug Wrote:You hate them because you can't recruit all the players in Laurel County? lol
KY Wildman Wrote:North

How do you know that?
Actually it was a 2 year Bowl agreement, NL did not pick their opponent. They played East Jessamine last year. Clay County selected the teams to participate in the Appalachian Bowl.
8-0 Middlesboro 2nd quarter
Truthhurts Wrote:8-0 Middlesboro 2nd quarter

Lol north is in trouble this year.
8-8 at half. Long lightning delay taking place.
C’mon, Jackets! Hope the delay helps the smaller school with lesser numbers!

Being a Corbin fan, you should know a lot about being hated!
walterwhite Wrote:Being a Corbin fan, you should know a lot about being hated!

Why is Corbin hated? Because they are good?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Why is Corbin hated? Because they are good?

The book on that answer is longer than war and peace.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Why is Corbin hated? Because they are good?

They are VERY good, but that’s not the primary reason they are disliked. I know no one, other than Corbin fans, that doesn’t list Corbin at the very top of their most disliked list! The “ holier than thou” attitude is what vaults them to the top!
walterwhite Wrote:They are VERY good, but that’s not the primary reason they are disliked. I know no one, other than Corbin fans, that doesn’t list Corbin at the very top of their most disliked list! The “ holier than thou” attitude is what vaults them to the top!

This^^^, and the fact that everyone knows if they played by the same rules as everyone else and had to use only kids in their school district, they'd be lucky to compete with the likes of Lynn Camp.
walterwhite Wrote:They are VERY good, but that’s not the primary reason they are disliked. I know no one, other than Corbin fans, that doesn’t list Corbin at the very top of their most disliked list! The “ holier than thou” attitude is what vaults them to the top!

:truestory:
Pages: 1 2