Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard at Letcher Central 8/31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Hazard over letcher by 14
Hazard 28 to Letcher Central 7
Hazard 35
Letcher 14
Hazard 41
Letcher 19
I was very impressed the way hazard handled Harlan Co. But after reading the bell co vs letcher co thread, sounds like the homecooking in whitesburg may give hazard some problems. In the end, hazard has too many weapons and wins 44-20
Hazard - 28
LCC - 6
Hazard by 20
Hazard 28-7
Easy Wind Wrote:I was very impressed the way hazard handled Harlan Co. But after reading the bell co vs letcher co thread, sounds like the homecooking in whitesburg may give hazard some problems. In the end, hazard has too many weapons and wins 44-20
Hazard will probably bring their own ref Confusednicker:
As the old saying goes, if you expect the breaks at home, expect the opposite on the road.
Ill take the Bulldogs.
Easy Wind Wrote:I was very impressed the way hazard handled Harlan Co. But after reading the bell co vs letcher co thread, sounds like the homecooking in whitesburg may give hazard some problems. In the end, hazard has too many weapons and wins 44-20

Not sure about home cooking. LCC has an eight game losing streak at home. Not won a game at home since Sept. 16, 2016 according to Riherd's Scoreboard.
Hazard by a lot. 46-14. I thought LCC would eventually turn it around and be a good team in the mountains after they combined all the schools and have nice facilities. Boy was I wrong.
Hazard not as good as everyone thinks, and Letcher not as bad as everyone thinks. I'm calling this the overunderrated bowl,that being said Hazard 34 Letcher 24
Hazard should win this one.

The Bulldogs have scheduled three 5A District 8 teams recently. They play Harlan County, Letcher Central and Whitley County this year.

Anyone know why they can't get the Perry Central game back on the schedule? I'm sure it would be a big money-maker for both schools and Hazard is already basically playing that entire district.

The ordinance preventing the schools from playing is no longer an issue and they play in other sports. I imagine the admins are still afraid things will get too chippy?
1A vs 5A = 56

Hazard 56
Letcher Central 20

:foreveralone:
Hazard wins 35-21. Just don’t think Letcher will be able to match the physicality lol. Hazard is a physical bunch for a 1A school. Although I think hazard is a little down this year.
Cougars 28-22
Hazard got roughed up against Belfry in the scrimmage two weeks ago. One starter didn’t play and the other did play but isn’t 100% But they still handled Harlan County. Harlan County played much better than the week before. No fumbles that I can remember unlike in the Ashland game, and it shows they can put points on the board. Hazard will have to defend the pass and run both this week. Letcher seems to be trying to run the ball more and that should be good and help keep teams off balance.

Hazard offense seems pretty solid already to start the season out.
Better bring your own refs and police if going to Letcher Central.
I'll take Hazard in this one by a couple of scores.
BellCo18 Wrote:Better bring your own refs and police if going to Letcher Central.
Get over it.
Hazard 48
Letcher 21
LCC 28 Hazard 27
UKisN1 Wrote:Get over it.

Nah.
zaga_fan Wrote:Hazard should win this one.

The Bulldogs have scheduled three 5A District 8 teams recently. They play Harlan County, Letcher Central and Whitley County this year.

Anyone know why they can't get the Perry Central game back on the schedule? I'm sure it would be a big money-maker for both schools and Hazard is already basically playing that entire district.

The ordinance preventing the schools from playing is no longer an issue and they play in other sports. I imagine the admins are still afraid things will get too chippy?

I’d give anything if the game was played again. One of the funnest atmospheres I’ve been around in football. At this point I feel like both sides are calm enough to play lol
Hazard wins this game their defense is good and their quarterback runs their offense and a heck of a player. Hazard 35 to 7
nothing
king360 Wrote:I’d give anything if the game was played again. One of the funnest atmospheres I’ve been around in football. At this point I feel like both sides are calm enough to play lol
I got to play in one of the last games played between the twoo. Hazard beat us on a Hail Mary Bert Browne called a blitz to end the game and it burnt us
Pages: 1 2