Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vanhoose still making history at Russell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...00216.html

He's the 1st Red Devil to ever make 1st Team All State in basketball at RHS! Congratulation to HOOSE!!!!!
He's the best player to play at Russell since Jared Fergason in 03'. He'll Probabily go down as one of the top players ever from the 16th region and the top player ever at Russell, speaking of VanHoose of course.
Wished I could have seen him play. Sounds like he was an excellent player.
How did the Kabc coaches chose Daniels over him as player of the year? Looks like everyone else, including coaches around the state picked him and he was the first Russell player ever to make first team all state
Pretty Impressive career
Yes, VanHoose was a great player i watched him play rowan county and this daniels kid i believe was the one who was supposed to be so good Hoose pretty much shut him down. Dont get me wrong the kid had 20 sum points but i mean hoose played alsome defense on him and hoose prolly only let him score about 10 points and then hoose ended up having 42 points...WOW.. that speaks for itself. Hoose definatley best player ive seen come out of russell.. contgrats to hoose.. LIGHTS OUT DANCE...
They are going to miss Hoose on the Ky-Indiana all star game, he would have been a lock, I know he beat the Indiana Elite team last summer in Vegas and I believe he dropped a
bunch of 3's on them and was player of the game? I think I got that story right, it was on the super addidas 64 website