Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Tates Creek 08/31/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions :pondering:
Bears by 1
Pulling for Harlan County in this one to get their 1st win
I’m pulling for Harlan co. I think if it was at home they’d squeeze by. But I my head says Tate’s creek pulls this one out. I hope I’m wrong though.
I was talking to a guy Saturday night and he pointed out a kid to me. I think he told me he should get eligible this week for Harlan County transfer from Georgia. I think he said his name was Jordan Steele and he pass the eye-test. Looked huge and very athletic could be just what the Blackbears need for districts. :popcorn:

Harlan County 28
Tates Creek 21
Jordan will help hc when he can play. He is ranked among the best in his class 2021 on 247 recruiting. Jordan is on page 11 of the 2021 class.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Jordan will help hc when he can play. He is ranked among the best in his class 2021 on 247 recruiting. Jordan is on page 11 of the 2021 class.

When will he be allowed to play?
Bears by 2
I'll take the bears!
Frank Martin Wrote:When will he be allowed to play?

Soon. His mom moved to Georgia for a year and just recently came back home. He played for the middle school team, Patriots before that.
Da Bears!
Jordan released today eligible for tates creek this friday.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Jordan released today eligible for tates creek this friday.

Does he not have to go through the acclimation period?
Jordan knows the offense and defense from when he played for New harlan its close to what Harlan county runs now he should be fine.
Bears 21-14
Bears by 6!!

Can't wait to see Brown running behind Steele again!!
brown didn't play against hazard be good to have him back!!
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Jordan knows the offense and defense from when he played for New harlan its close to what Harlan county runs now he should be fine.

I was referring to the 7-10 day acclimation required by the KHSAA.
I'm pulling for the Bears, but I think the city slickers take it in a close one.
^Bite your tongue!!

Frank Martin Wrote:I was referring to the 7-10 day acclimation required by the KHSAA.

Yes, he has completed that period.
Both teams being 0-2 makes it hard to call, but the teams that beat Tates Creek were likely better than the ones Harlan County lost to so I'd have to pick the Commodores.

Tates Creek 28
Harlan County 21
Tc - 24
hc - 20
[Image: R74EHmN.png]

Ole fatpat going to give a shout out to grammy bear. Hope da bears enjoy some tater creek, wowza!

#everycreekshouldbeatatercreek More mash taters please!!!
I'm gonna fix tater soup for tailgating!!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm gonna fix tater soup for tailgating!!!

Wink

So Fat Pat will be serving up mash taters to Zaga and the PCC faithful, and Granny Bear will be dishing out tater soup at the Harlan County game. Go Bears!
Bears 24
Creekers 22

Tates Creek has been struggling this year. Bears play a physical brand of football. Creekers are in trouble.
Bears have struggled this year as well. BUT, they keep getting better and we have everyone back for this game.

We have a good chance Friday!!
Tates Creek has been hit hard by injuries and their numbers were already low. Frederick Douglas dressed almost 2 times the number of players as Tates Creek.
Wow. That surprises me!!
Frank Martin Wrote:Tates Creek has been hit hard by injuries and their numbers were already low. Frederick Douglas dressed almost 2 times the number of players as Tates Creek.

I think that's just the normal numbers for each team. Maxpreps.com lists the roster for FD as 115 and TC as 53. Most of the 6A schools around Lexington do not have deep rosters despite their size.
Pages: 1 2