Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1st Annual BGR cookout!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BlueGrassRivals.Com will be having its 1st Annual BGR cook out June 24th @ Yatesville Lake. We already have a shelter locked up for the day. The Shelter is right next to the Lake. There is a Boat dock and Beach Area for your enjoyment as well. We would like for everyone to attend. This will be a chance for you to meet and greet with the BGR family. So mark it on your calendar and plan to attend. We may ask that each person bring a side dish. The details of what all we will do for the day are still being planned. We hope to have a few gifts to give away for the day. There is a poll attached so be sure to vote so we can determine how much food we will need for the day. Here are the directions to the area that we will be. There will be signs up as well.

To get to the campgrounds or the Eagle Ridge Golf Course, take US 23 toward Louisa, then 5 miles west on KY 32. Take KY 32 West to KY 3215 which will lead directly to the campgrounds and/or the golf course.

Thanks The Staff of BGR
I'll be there. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact Myself or Batpuff and we will try to answer them for you.
I will be there as well, plus one more than likely.
I should be able to make it.
I'll offer to do the same thing I did for the Belfry/Russell tailgate. If anyone wants to PM me their real name along with their screen name I will have my wife print name tags so we can all know who we are talking to. Spouses or significant other can be included as well.
Sorry guys I wont be albe to attend, I wish I could but I cant.
I should be there... and I will probably bring somebody with me
I am planning to attend unless my girls have a tourney that weekend
Midee1 Wrote:I'll offer to do the same thing I did for the Belfry/Russell tailgate. If anyone wants to PM me their real name along with their screen name I will have my wife print name tags so we can all know who we are talking to. Spouses or significant other can be included as well.

AAWWW.... Midee that is soooo nice!!! I will check on my youngins calendar (YEP... my kids calendar) and make sure he doesn't have anything locked in on that date. My hubby would LOVE this... He goes to Yatesville quite often!! I will PM you and let ya know what the plan is within a couple of days....
i live 15 minutes away ill try to drop in
phs1986 Wrote:AAWWW.... Midee that is soooo nice!!! I will check on my youngins calendar (YEP... my kids calendar) and make sure he doesn't have anything locked in on that date. My hubby would LOVE this... He goes to Yatesville quite often!! I will PM you and let ya know what the plan is within a couple of days....

I think I made you one for that game didn't I?

Don't worry about them dern kids. They can survive for a day without you.Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:I think I made you one for that game didn't I?

Don't worry about them dern kids. They can survive for a day without you.Big Grin

You sure did!!!! LOL..... and .... it's not the kids I'm worried about... I'm worried I won't have a home to come back too!!! LOLOL.... It's like WWE (or whatever it is now) here at my house! 2 boys and usually 2 to 4 more than that at all times!!! OMG... to think of the torture that I put myself through.....(teehee)
Come on people we need more input. The days are sneaking by and pretty soon the 24th will be upon us. We need to try to get some firm numbers so we can makes some plans.

Post away whether you will make it or not.

and send me you information in a PM and I will have name tags made up for anyone interested.
You have my info don't ya???
phs1986 Wrote:You have my info don't ya???

I HAD your info.:p After the game I deleted all of my PM's so I need it again. If you or anyone else do not want to PM me then e mail them to either [email=midee1@bluegrassrivals.com]midee1@bluegrassrivals.com[/email] or [email=midee1@windstream.net]midee1@windstream.net[/email]
I'm almost positive that I will be going.
IDK if I'd be able to make it or not. Its a wait and see type of thing.