Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did anyone pick Russell County over Larue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minor upset, IMO. After last week I felt like Larue might be a top 5 team in 3A, possibly. Not so sure now with the Lakers traveling to Larue and pulling off a pretty decisive win. Russell County has steadily improved the past 3 years.
I did, but it feels like that's one of the only ones I did get right in the contest. This week was not kind to my predictions.
Very proud of the Lakers! Larue has some studs, one Uof L commit in the Adkins kid and he’s a player. This just may be the year!!
I was really surprised and the Massey Computer says it was the biggest upset in the state last week. Coach Jaggers will get the ship headed in the right direction shortly. Maybe they needed the wake up call.
I'd like to see LaRue win their district this year. Jaggers is a good guy, and I'd love to see him have the come back story.

Although the RC score did somewhat surprise me, I think the Lakers are looking to bounce back from their few really down years.
Laker Wrote:Very proud of the Lakers! Larue has some studs, one Uof L commit in the Adkins kid and he’s a player. This just may be the year!!

We'll see you guys tomorrow night. I'm not sure what'll happen between us, but hopefully a good game with no injuries. Definitely worthy of a rivalry game now. At one time it was only us (Casey) who felt it was a rivalry, with Russell always winning. Now it's gotten a lot better, at least in football.