Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 54 Breathitt County 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL from Perry Central: Commodores take down Breathitt County, 54-39.
Congrats to Dores
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:FINAL from Perry Central: Commodores take down Breathitt County, 54-39.

The Mediocre Bowl.
Way to go Commodores!
Tons of points. Congrats Dores.
Congratulations PCC Commodores!!!

Nice win.
Jayden Neace with 7 TDs
pjdoug Wrote:The Mediocre Bowl.

Congratulations on your huge win over Leslie County.
zaga_fan Wrote:Congratulations on your huge win over Leslie County.

Pale in comparison to your wins over The Mighty Raiders and Ferocious Bobcats. :Cheerlead
zaga_fan Wrote:Jayden Neace with 7 TDs

He might have 50 TD's by the end of a season. There is only a couple teams left on the schedule that can slow him down.
zaga_fan Wrote:Congratulations on your huge win over Leslie County.

At least Whitley will play them..
pjdoug Wrote:Pale in comparison to your wins over The Mighty Raiders and Ferocious Bobcats. :Cheerlead

Hey now, the Bobcats were good in the past, that counts, right? Not really, I know.....hehe
I Rule The World Wrote:At least Whitley will play them..

True Story :biglmao:
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Hey now, the Bobcats were good in the past, that counts, right? Not really, I know.....hehe

You mean they ain't good now? lol
pjdoug Wrote:You mean they ain't good now? lol
It's all relative. Compared to some they are good, compared to others, not so much. How's that for a PC answer?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:It's all relative. Compared to some they are good, compared to others, not so much. How's that for a PC answer?

Sounds like I gave The Commodores too much credit. I'll get cussed for saying that Confusednicker: