Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Your Favorite YouTube\Internet Shows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the popularity of tv seems to be dropping while the popularity of "internet tv show" such as those found on YouTube are rising, what are some of your favorite internet show?
I personal went over a year without watching cable tv. I now watch less than 30 minutes a day of tv. I do watch "tv" on the internet so to say. I always watched all the Eastern Kentucky Colonel Football games, I enjoy watching old Mid Atlantic Wresting, Georgia Championship Wresting, etc as well as an old man in Texas named Jim Foreman who cooks and almost all his dishes involve eggs in some fashion. I also had friend recommend Stobe The Hobo to me. Stobe was a guy who traveled the country by hoping the rails. Tragically, he was killed around Baltimore doing this very thing. I like Nick Bare's channel. He was in the U.S. Army but has since been discharged. He owns a sports supplement company. I was into Nava The Beast. Nava is a Marine who was station in Japan. Since he was transferred back to the states I find his videos less interesting as he seems like someone doing a regular 9-5 job.

Who or what do you like watching?
My TV only gets turned on when there’s a sporting event on. I don’t really watch internet TV shows, I go on different spurts though on YouTube of watching anything and everything. Right now I am watching a lot of videos about camera lenses because I have really caught an interest for photography and how to improve on it.
The only reason I keep cable is for college football. That's it.
To hear somebody say "College Gameday" makes my mouth water.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The only reason I keep cable is for college football. That's it.

Same here... Nothing better than college football!