Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard at Harlan County 8-24-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts and predictions
Hazard wins these game might be close but see the Bulldogs prevailing
Harlan County always seems to be much better at the end of the season.
I expect Hazard to get them this early, but wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears come out on top.
Harlan always has a solid team
Hazard 34
Harlan county 13
Bears 28 Dawgs 22
harlan county moved the ball against ashland 4 fumbles which they lost all 4 of them and some personal fouls really hurt the bears offense. hc could have scored some points on the t-cats hopefully they can clean up the mistakes against hazard.if they can it should help out the defense and make it a closer game.hazard should be the favorite going into this game because HC is so young but I'm hoping that the bears can pull this one out the more games these young bears play the better they will get.
Hazard 28
Harlan County 14

Harlan County will get better and will contend for district..................I.........Think :okay:
Hazard by 14
hazard 20+ harlan can improve from last week but hazard is too good for the black bears
I’m rootin’ for grannies bears and would love for them to pull out the win. But...... I don’t think they have the talent this year to stop hazard on offense. Balls bounce funny ways sometimes though so good luck to the bears
Hazard wins 35-14
Hazard 28
Harlan Co 16
If HC can clean up the mistakes, and not shoot themselves in the foot, then the game will be closer than some of us think. Have to sustain these long drives and eat the clock up without turning it over and penalties. Come away with some points. Stopping Hazards offense will be tough for the young bears. I think Hazard will be a little much but close nonetheless.
Hearing Belfry absolutely manhandled hazards defense last Friday. I know it's belfry, but if hazard doesn't improve on defense; this could be a long year for the bulldogs.
Easy Wind Wrote:Hearing Belfry absolutely manhandled hazards defense last Friday. I know it's belfry, but if hazard doesn't improve on defense; this could be a long year for the bulldogs.

Belfry owned the 10 play format scoring 4 TDs to 0. The JV was 1-1 in the 10 play format . When they went to the chains it ended 14-14 varsity. The JV ended 7-7.

Hard to stop a Belfry team in general but to me thought it was solid and especially since on the first couple plays hazard had a starting linebacker go out hurt.

Belfry has exceptional backs and they will beat you up.
Hazard in a real tight one. 21-20
Pulling for Granny Bears crew but this early in the year will go Hazard 21-Harlan Co 12
does anyone know the score of the game. the last one I heard was 22-14 Hazard the start of the 3rd.