Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands vs Campbell County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins? CC coach went to Cov Cath. He will have them as ready as he can.
Highlands pulled this one out in overtime last year. I think the roles will be reversed this year. I'm going with Campbell County.
Highlands by 1. If they lose this one they are just a ghost.
I think this has potential to be a great game.
Highlands 28-21.
Campbell 34-14
CC is better than last year. But I think HHS is too. I give the nod to Birds. Due to a better QB.
Note: Camels only lost 2 starters on defense. And they have depth
I looked at HHS roster. It shows about 10 or 11 players with an offensive and defensive position. Say it isn’t so. FINALLY!!! Not so say all would go both ways. But it gives room for adjustments
What style of offense will Campbell county run? Obviously the defense will be solid thanks to coach Woolf
They will I believe be dedicated to running right at them. Cooper had some success. HHS plays with speed. So you run right at it. But Camels have a receiver that no DBs can match up against 6’4 220 lbs and can run. And I don’t think coach showed all his cards against Dixie.
bo67 Wrote:They will I believe be dedicated to running right at them. Cooper had some success. HHS plays with speed. So you run right at it. But Camels have a receiver that no DBs can match up against 6’4 220 lbs and can run. And I don’t think coach showed all his cards against Dixie.

How is the Campbell county quarter back?
He’s Ok. They have a freshman that will probably be one of the best around
CAMPBELL COUNTY :Cheerlead CAMPBELL COUNTY

Campbell county 42
Highlands 35
I don’t think Highlands can score 35 against the Camels defense
Campbell County, but not by much: 28-21
I believe that the Camels have this one. It will be close but they win.
Highlands by 3 or 4 scores in this one.
Highlands are said to be improved and Campbell as mostly same team back with inexperienced QB. HHS won last year. Without seeing either play yet, I will go with highlands by 7 to 10 points.
They won’t even score 4 times on Camels defense. This isn’t Cooper
bo67 Wrote:They won’t even score 4 times on Camels defense. This isn’t Cooper

We will see about that I guess. If they do, then you need to go up to BW after the game and give him a big ole hug and kiss.

Again, calling a Bird win by 3 or 4 scores.
That my friend will NEVER happen. He doesn’t want me even near him. I made Dale a promise