Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central Vs Alcoa,Tenn 08/25/18 ( Cumberland Falls Pigskin Classic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:
Knox struggled with letcher.

This one will get out of hand fast.

Alcoa will still be mad about how they lost up here last year.

Alcoa 77
Knox 7
This one should be fun to watched I will be cheering :Cheerlead for Knox Central to pulled off the upset. But not in my pick’em contests Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Knox Central 42
Alcoa, Tenn 41
Knox will have to “Cry Uncle”
Alcoa 49 Knox 0
Alcoa 35
Knox 0

Then the Alcoa JV comes in.

Final 48-8 Alcoa
Alcoa by 24
I'll take Alcoa.
Alcoa - 37
Knox Central - 8
Alcoa is still stinging from last years loss. They will take it out on the Panthers.
Alcoa 42-7.
64SUR Wrote:This one should be fun to watched I will be cheering :Cheerlead for Knox Central to pulled off the upset. But not in my pick’em contests Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Knox Central 42
Alcoa, Tenn 41

I would say you've lost your mind, but you didn't have one to lose.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Knox will have to “Cry Uncle”
Alcoa 49 Knox 0
Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:Alcoa 35
Knox 0

Then the Alcoa JV comes in.

Final 48-8 Alcoa
sounds about right.
Running clock early.
Go alcoa !
:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I would say you've lost your mind, but you didn't have one to lose.
Can’t wait to see this one both teams are loaded this year. :popcorn:
Alcoa is absolutely loaded this year. They would beat anybody in 1A through 4A in this state.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Alcoa is absolutely loaded this year. They would beat anybody in 1A through 4A in this state.

That is a pretty good possibility. They were solid last year. No offense to Boyle- Because they are the champs- Alcoa was the best team we faced last year and they didn’t lose to much I don’t believe. This will get nasty very quickly