Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vince Young To Be On Madden '08 Cover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just heard it on espn
Black and Gold Wrote:just heard it on espn

As long as it's not Palmer (or any Bengal for that matter), I could care less who they sentence to football death by putting them on the cover....
Yeah really, Young's career just went down the drain.
This is BS...why would he be on the cover. He has not done anything yet.
^cause maddens an idiot. LT sets rushing records and vince young gets the cover. the tear after manning broke the passing td record they gave mcnabb the cover. they aint got the cover right since marshall faulk
braves_fan_10 Wrote:This is BS...why would he be on the cover. He has not done anything yet.

Ever think that maybe LT just refused to be on it?
This sucks, I really like VY and hopefully it doesnt ruin him like it has the other coverboys in the past.
-STATS- Wrote:This sucks, I really like VY and hopefully it doesnt ruin him like it has the other coverboys in the past.

that is acually true. put peyton manning on there. haha
BFritz Wrote:Ever think that maybe LT just refused to be on it?
You might be right, but there is at least 20 more players more deserving than Vince Young.
the curse of madden cover look out Mr. young.
well daunte culpepper had 2 great seasons after he had been on the cover. ray lewis has still been dominate. maybe that year somethin bad happened but its all b.s.. and how come nothin bad ever happened to madden when he used to be on the cover every single year. hes actually just gotten bigger.
Lt turned it down.
stay away from Vince Young in your fanasty football teams look at Shawn Alexander last year.
Every year here recently the madden cover has been made to justify somethign new they put in the game.. The year Lewis was on the cover the hit stick was brought out. Shaun Alexander the run blockign thing. Micheal Vick percision passing. Maybe this year there gonna have somethign with way you develop rookies or mobile qb's?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Every year here recently the madden cover has been made to justify somethign new they put in the game.. The year Lewis was on the cover the hit stick was brought out. Shaun Alexander the run blockign thing. Micheal Vick percision passing. Maybe this year there gonna have somethign with way you develop rookies or mobile qb's?

Actually the Mcnabb cover was the beginning of the precision passing which was 06. Vick was on the 04 cover and there wasnt really anything new on that game.
i'm glad LT didn't make it
From what I could tell during yesterdays draft commercials it will have something to do with the rookies or something like that. Of the 2 commercials I seen Reggie Bush and Vince Young the Vince Young commerical was sweet!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:From what I could tell during yesterdays draft commercials it will have something to do with the rookies or something like that. Of the 2 commercials I seen Reggie Bush and Vince Young the Vince Young commerical was sweet!

Thats what I was thinking to. My favorite was the Devin Hester one, that was awesome, did you see that one?
Kinda I think?
Madden 08 is being reserved at Game Stop in Pikeville. I picked up a couple of games for my youngin yesterday and reserved it for him as well...
wonder what the new feaures are
t-cat50 Wrote:wonder what the new feaures are

Hopefully when on the run, the Quarterback can use the Highlight Stick.
t-cat50 Wrote:wonder what the new feaures are

Do you know when it is coming out for the Wii?

Playing on the Wii gives it a whole new level of play.
I just hope it is better than the last version of Madden on the 360.