Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek @ Henry Clay 8/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an old school Lexington matchup. Who you got?
Creek - 26
Clay - 30
This should say Tates Creek vs Henry Clay, not @ Henry Clay. I corrected it before posting, but I guess it uncorrected. :insane:

I used to be a Tates Creek and Henry Clay fan back in the 80's and 90's. Both have fallen off quite a bit since then. I'll go with Henry Clay by 7.
Henry Clay 30-27.
Henry Clay by 6.
Tates Creek has beaten Henry Clay a combined 92-0 the last 2 years....48-0 last year. They have both lost players and production and they both have a fair amount coming back. Henry Clay had a whole lot of ground to make up and I do think they have improved but I think Creek has also. Until HC can prove otherwise I will have to take the Creek. TC by 14.
Westside Wrote:This should say Tates Creek vs Henry Clay, not @ Henry Clay. I corrected it before posting, but I guess it uncorrected. :insane:

I used to be a Tates Creek and Henry Clay fan back in the 80's and 90's. Both have fallen off quite a bit since then. I'll go with Henry Clay by 7.

Tates Creek won their District last year and they have steadily improved the last few years. They still have a long way to go but they seem to be headed in the right direction.