Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Union City, TN @ Mayfield 8/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Defending state champion Union City crosses the border to try to average last season's loss to Mayfield. Who you got?
Mayfield by 28.
Mayfield 35-14.
Mayfield - 55
Union City - 7
I'll take Mayfield.
With all Mayfield returns I don't see how this game could possibly be close.
Call me cautiously optimistic. UC will try to shorten the game and keep Mayfield's offense off the field. Mayfield will need to jump on them early and put them away. I'll go with Cards by a couple of td's.
Weather might help the Tn Wind Machine slow it down a little but in the end Cards by 14
Mayfield wins this one pulling away.
Mayfield is the real deal this year I want be low balling my Prediction. :mop::mop:

Mayfield 56
Union City, Tenn State Champs 14
UC may score a TD or so but the Cards will score more this year than they did last year. Mayfield by 4 td's.
Reloaded with RB's and 3 deep at receiver positions... QB's at a higher level...
I predict a running clock before halftime.
This weather situation will definitely help the tropical storm from UC. I remember in 09, when the Caldwell Tigers scored a major upset of the Cards in a similar situation. Heavy ran on a grass field took away any passing game and most of either teams running game. The tropical storm is a running team and our grass field could hurt us with a big rain.
Yeah cause Caldwell County was predominantly a running team. The rain definitely helped them that night.
Go Tornadoes!
UC has a fine program, but just way too much speed and way too many athletes on the field for MF in this one. MF by 35.
Kracken Wrote:UC has a fine program, but just way too much speed and way too many athletes on the field for MF in this one. MF by 35.

[Image: kraken2.jpg]
pjdoug Wrote:[Image: kraken2.jpg]

You add zero value in most of your posts.
Scattered storms this evening, just hope none of them are Tornados
Radar not showing much coming our way right now... that's showers and Tornadoes too.
55 picking big win. 55 knows. Should be a good old fashioned whipping.
UC leads the Cards 20-12 at the half.
mysonis55 Wrote:I predict a running clock before halftime.

This is embarrassing 55, My prediction was even worser will never look at your prediction again. :truestory:
Final Mayfield wins 43-27