Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paris @ Rockcastle County 9/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rock opens the season with Paris coming to town. Thoughts?

Games on 8/17 not 9/17 title is wrong
Rock castle County wins this one
Rock 10+
It's going to be a tall task, but I can't pick against the Greyhounds.
Rockets 21-7
Rock by 20
I will take the Rock by 14.
I hope that Rock doesn't overlook Paris. I am likely going to this game if I don't go with a buddy to watch North and South Laurel.
papagrit Wrote:I hope that Rock doesn't overlook Paris. I am likely going to this game if I don't go with a buddy to watch North and South Laurel.

both should be pretty good games.
Paris - 21
Rock - 35

The Rock is too big and strong and wear down PHS.
greyhounds in an upset
Paris 36
Rockcastle32
Rock by 17 +
Stop the running game and Paris will fold. That’s pretty much what they rely on..
Rock - 33
Paris - 21
I think this will be a low scoring game. I'll go with the rockets 12-7
Paris has big play potential which is always dangerous, but Rock will pound the line of scrimmage and come out ahead.
I remember Paris coming to town and bringing their team on three buses back in the early to mid eighties. The entire male population of the school must have dressed out. They had several doubles of numbers I think I counted 120 or so one year. That was when they were number one in class A and winning the title regularly. I know things have changed since those high water days, but, like I said earlier, I hope Rock's boys don't overlook them. They would just grind out the other class A teams with all of those athletes back in the day.
I'll be on the hill watching this one in our old spot. Listen for the cowbells if you're there. Both of my sons will be with me.
Game day! Looks like it may be a wet one tonight. Storm chances are there as well either way let’s go Rock!
Rock 26
Paris 13
It wouldn’t shocked me if Paris win this one, :yikes: Going with the Rock at home. :yikes:
Fear the rock. The Rock rolls.
Rock is up 24-10 with 21.3 seconds left in the first half.
Rocking and rolling.
Paris scores on a mess of penalties. Refs losing control. Halftime Rock up 24-16
Rock safety. Up 26-16 and the ball. 9 minutes in the third quarter.
Rock TD
....XP no good.
Rock up 32-16
5:20 third quarter
Paris ball on Rock 39
Lots of mouthing and scuffling between players. Several times between Paris' own players.
Paris with the home run ball and a TD. 2 pt conversion good.
Rock up 32-24
9 minutes left
Still a ball game.
Rock TD with 4:30 left on long drive.
2pt conversion good.
Rock up 40-24
Pages: 1 2