Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boy Hospitalized for Burns After Using Playground Equipment Doused With Drain Cleaner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266134,00.html

MIDDLE RIVER, Md. — A 2-year-old boy was severely burned Saturday after he went down the slide at an elementary school playground. Someone had broken into the school, stolen several bottles of industrial-strength drain cleaner and splashed it all over the playground equipment, authorities said.

This is horrible, Why whould people want to harm children.
I don't know, but there should be no leniency for this person. It's obvious that children use the playground and harm would be caused to a child.

Absolutely ridiculous.
That is awful!!! I have heard of some people peeing on playground equipment because they knew that the kids would be playing on it. I thought THAT was bad enough but then people press the bar out to this. Absolutely horrible. I really hope and pray that he will make a huge recovery and this won't effect him for the rest of his life and second I reallllly want whoever did it to be caught and punished to the fullest.
This is really sad to hear, I agree, this man should have no liniency. Is there any updates on the child?
That's horrible!! I hope they find out who did this and the little boy is okay!
More and more schools are getting security cameras and things of that nature so hopefully the school has some way of telling who did this.
I bet in some countries they would pour the same stuff on the guys who did it...