Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Defensive Linemen in KY Preseason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Stephen Heron Jr Trinity
2 Jacob Lacey South Warren
3 JJ Weaver Moore
4 Octavious Oxendine North Hardin
5 Shawnkel Knight-Goff Doss
6 Darion Dearinger Anderson Co
7 Wilson Kelly Boyle
8 Caden McKinnis Logan Co
9 Ricky Barber Doss
10 Walker Parks Fredrick Douglass
11 Austin Collins CAL
12 Aiden Moore Central
13 Brady Smith Mayfield
14 Demetri Scott DeSales
15 Alton Jefferson Trinity
16 Logan Parker Taylor Co
17 Matt Horn Johnson Central
18 Blake Moody Madisonville North-Hopkins
19 Zach Russell Johnson Central
20 Braeden Babin CAL
Jesse Sparks from Pikeville should be on that list
Aaron Hatter - Boyle
Hatter could be but needs to put in more. I saw Sparks play and he is good, not top 20. Hey JMHO. Kentucky is starting to produce more and better talent every year! It’s exciting.
BoyleCo Wrote:Hatter could be but needs to put in more. I saw Sparks play and he is good, not top 20. Hey JMHO. Kentucky is starting to produce more and better talent every year! It’s exciting.

Aaron Hatter is an unreal athlete and was overshadowed by Kelly/Paycheck last year. He'll be on your postseason list I guarantee.
Is this performance based or potential based? Big difference.
77 Junior Jones from Ashland heading into his Junior season and getting D1 interest probably should be on that list somewhere. Kid should have a monster season.
Patriot1 Wrote:Jesse Sparks from Pikeville should be on that list

Jesse Sparks may not be on this list, but watch for him to have a breakout year and play like an all state selection. Looking forward to watching this young man and all the Panthers play.TongueirateSho
5'9 240 JJ Courtney from Simon Kenton 3 year starter.
The only thing I would change is moving Kelly to around 4,5 or 6 along with Parks. Kelly and Parks have more of a motor than those listed in that position. A really good and accurate list. Good job.