Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Anyone Else Have This Cold That's Going Around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's really getting on my nerves. All the switch back and forth from cold to hot to cold has gotten to me. My nose is stopped up, my chest is congested, and my throat is sore.

Anyone else feeling under the weather?
I feel under the weather but mine is sinuses and allergies. I feel for you though. It sucks.
Sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. Can't say that I have gotten sick though. Maybe the big round of antibiotics a couple of weeks ago helped me keep from getting it. Feel better soon CE.
My throat is starting to hurt a little bit now that you mention it.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:My throat is starting to hurt a little bit now that you mention it.

Then get ready for it. Mine started as a cough and the next day was all out miserable.
I actually had it around this time last week, it sucks to.
I have had it for over a month now and it on top of my sinus problems and my asthma is about to get to me. I bet I dont get 2 hrs asleep a night.
I've been sick a couple times the past couple months but not right now... hope you're feeling better!
Batpuff Wrote:I have had it for over a month now and it on top of my sinus problems and my asthma is about to get to me. I bet I dont get 2 hrs asleep a night.

Did you ever go to the doctor? I know that you got back up really late that night in order to take a breathing treatment.
Just got out of the hospital today for the second time since late December with double pneumia(sp)
I rarely get sick. I take Vitamin C. Smile